Communicating in Difficult Situations
- Hardscape training video. // Concrete Products;Jun2010, Vol. 113 Issue 6, pPC3
A review of the DVD release of the educational video "Foundation Skills-Instructional Training Video for Concrete and Clay Pavers," from the School for Advanced Segmental Paving (SASP) is presented.
- Fire, toast and teamwork. Sparrow, Stephanie // Training & Coaching Today;May2008, p21
A review of the DVD release of the training film "Fire, Toast and Teamwork."
- Beyond the smart model. // Training & Coaching Today;May2008, p21
A review of the DVD release of the training film Performance Objectives That Work" is presented.
- Best of the Bunch: recruitment & selection. Marchbank, Claire // People Management;2/26/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p41
A review of the DVD release of the educational video "Best of the Bunch: recruitment and selection."
- SPI: Successful Partnership Investigation. Block, C. // Video Librarian;Jul/Aug2008, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p48
A review of the DVD release of the educational video "SPI: Successful Partnership Investigation," produced by Library Video Network is presented.
- Three new CIPD reports. // Workplace Learning & Skills Bulletin;2/10/2014, Issue 102, p3
The article focuses on the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development's research report which states that British employers are highly dependent on the tried-and-tested method to provide training to their staff instead of new cognitive models.
- Training still taking traditional slant. // People Management;3/22/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p7
Highlights the results of a survey conducted by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development on the use of technology for training employees. Organizations which use computer intranets for training employees; Percentage of respondents who use the favored training methods; Areas where...
- TRAINING. // People Management;Jun2012, p12
The article discusses a meeting on human resources development (HRD) sponsored by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) that was held in London, England in April 2012.
- CLASSROOM MEDIA REVIEWS. Batorsky, Roberta // American Biology Teacher;Mar2011, Vol. 73 Issue 3, p191
The article evaluates the educational DVD "HHMI Exploring Biodiversity: The Search for New Medicines" from the Howard Hughes Medical Institute (HHMI).