- Dixie Friend Gay. Bookhardt, D. Eric // Art Papers;Sep/Oct91, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p52
The article reviews the exhibition "Dixie Friend Gay" at the Gasperi Gallery in New Orleans, Louisiana from June 1 to 29, 1991.
- NORBERT TADEUSZ. // Arte y Parte;ago/sep2010, Issue 88, p89
The article reviews an exhibition of artwork exploring the dimensions of the human body by German artist Norbert Tadeusz at the Pinakothek der Moderne in Munich, Germany until August 29, 2010.
- Interpretations of the Human Figure and the Visual Arts Alumni. CRICHLOW, KENWYN // UWI Today;Feb2014, p8
The article reviews the exhibition "Interpretations of the Human Figure" at the ASTT Gallery in Trinidad and Tobago in December 2013.
- MIKE PARR. Juers, Evelyn // Art & Text;Jan92, Issue 41, p107
The article reviews the exhibition featuring the artworks of Mike Parr at the Roslyn Oxley9 Gallery in Sydney, New South Wales.
- Paris. DARRIEUSSECQ, MARIE // Art Review;May2010, Issue 41, p31
The article reviews the exhibition ArtParis at the Galeri Martel in 2010 in Paris, France.
- FundaciÃ³ Joan MirÃ³. // Sculpture;May2009, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p12
The article reviews the exhibition featuring the artworks of Kiki Smith at the FundaciÃ³ Joan MirÃ³ in Barcelona, Spain until May 24, 2009.
- Picturing the Toronto Art Community. Whyte, Ryan // Art/Text;Feb-Apr99, Issue 64, p98
The article reviews the art exhibition "Picturing the Toronto Art Community: The Queen Street Years" at the Power Plant in Toronto, Ontario from September 25 to December 20, 1998.
- FIGURES. Taft, Catherine // Modern Painters;Jun2008, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p94
The article reviews the exhibition "Figures" at the David Kordansky Gallery in Los Angeles, California in 2008.
- SARAH LUCAS. // Arte y Parte;oct-nov2013, Issue 107, p152
The article reviews the exhibition "Situation," on view at the Whitechapel Gallery in London, England from October 2 to December 15, 2013, which features works by British artist Sarah Lucas.