In the face of cancer
- What's happening. // Athens News;
A calendar of events for Ohio in September 2013 is presented which includes the Athens Photographic Project Annual Exhibition, the Calliope Feminist Choir Open Rehearsals and the Breast and Cervical Cancer Screenings.
- PAINTING BY NUMBERS: 32B, 34C, 36D. Tabachnick, Toby // Baltimore Jewish Times;6/3/2016, Vol. 350 Issue 5, p26
The article highlights the breast cancer awareness program Painting by Numbers: 32B, 34C, 36D organized by Hadassah Greater Pittsburgh in Pennsylvania.
- Report from London. Grigg, Jennifer // Afterimage;Jan/Feb97, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p4
Presents information on several photograph and video exhibitions, which were held in London, England. Sherrie Levine's exhibition at the South London Gallery; Exhibitions at the Lisson Gallery, by James Casebere and Gaylen Gerber; Information on an exhibition that focused on the interplay...
- Reticence and reverence. Morgan, Ann Lee // Afterimage;Jan/Feb97, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p18
Reviews the photography exhibition `Photography and Beyond in Japan: Space, Time and Memory.'
- Fashioning art. Young, Cynthia // Afterimage;May/Jun97, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p4
Reviews three photography exhibitions held at the New York City's Guggenheim Museum that interweave fashion and art. Feature of the exhibitions; Event that was adapted by Guggenheimm in March 1997; Exhibition to be held at New York City's Museum of Modern Art; Sponsor of exhibition.
- TAKING A LONG, HARD LOOK. Bowles, K. Johnson // Afterimage;May/Jun2000, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p12
Reviews the exhibition `Robert Heinecken, Photographist: A Thirty Five-Year Retrospective,' at the Museum of Contemporary Art in Chicago, Illinois from October 1 to November 28, 1999.
- Recording the voice. Leotta, Joan; Haverkamp, Beth // Cobblestone;Dec93, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p40
Comments on `American Voices,' a recent exhibit at the National Archives in Washington, D.C., which celebrated our First Amendment right to `petition the government for redress of grievances.' The wide range of petitions preserved there, including many written by children; Example of students...
- Flowers in film. D.A.S. // Horticulture;Jun/Jul93, Vol. 71 Issue 6, p13
Announces that `Flora Photgraphica: The Flower in Photography, 1835 to the Present' will be on view at the New York Public Library June 26 through August 21, 1993. Collection of 182 color and black-and-white images taken by photographic pioneers such as William Fox Talbot and Anna Atkins, as...
- Mid-Atlantic. Leonard, Robert J. // PSA Journal;Oct93, Vol. 59 Issue 10, p43
Lists the 1994 photographic seminars, conferences and workshops in the Mid-Atlanic Zone of the United States. 20th Annual Seminar and Workshop of the Greater Washington Council of Camera Clubs; 34th Photo Conference of Berks Camera Club; Delaware Valley PhotoFest.