DON'T MISS... Renaissance Faces: van Eyck to Titian
- In Form We Trust: Neoplatonism, the Gold Standard, and the Machine Art Show, 1934. Marshall, Jennifer Jane // Art Bulletin;Dec2008, Vol. 90 Issue 4, p597
The article reviews the exhibition "Machine Art" at the Museum of Modern Art in New York in 1934.
- 1st Auckland Triennial. Rees, Simon // Art AsiaPacific;2002, Issue 33, p82
Reviews the art exhibition titled 'Bright Paradise: Exotic History and Sublime Artifice, First Auckland Triennial' at the Auckland Art Gallery in New Zealand from March 3, 2001 to April 29, 2001.
- Wang Guangyi. Lenzi, Lola // Art AsiaPacific;2002, Issue 33, p89
Reviews the art exhibition titled Wang Guangyi, Faces of Faith, at the Soobin Art Gallery in Singapore in March 2001.
- Wright in Liverpool. Belsey, Hugh // Apollo: The International Magazine for Collectors;May2008, Vol. 167 Issue 554, p104
The article reviews the exhibition "Wright of Derby in Liverpool," at Walker Art Gallery in Liverpool, England, from November 17, 2007 to February 24, 2008 and at the Yale Centre for British Art in New Haven, Connecticut, from May 22 to August 31, 2008.
- TATE MODERN: COLLECTION 2000. // Craft Arts International;2000, Issue 50, p84
Reviews the art exhibition 'Tate Modern: Collection 2000,' which opened at Tate Modern, Bankside, London SE1, England on May 12, 2001.
- MILEAGE. F. Z. // Interview;Apr2009, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p54
The article presents a review of the art exhibit titled "modern modern" opening on April 17, 2009 at the Chelsea Art Museum in New York City.
- The Whitney Biennial. Perl, Jed // Modern Painters;Summer89, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p82
The article reviews the exhibition "The Whitney Biennial" at the Whitney Museum of American Art in New York City from April 18 to July 16, 1989.
- A Forest of Signs. HERWITZ, DANIEL // Modern Painters;Summer89, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p84
The article reviews the exhibition "A Forest of Signs" at the Temporary Contemporary Museum in Los Angeles, California from May 7 to August 13, 1989.
- Sex, lies and videotape. Smith, Joan // New Statesman;10/15/2007, Vol. 136 Issue 4866, p38
The article reviews the art exhibition "Seduced: Sex and Art from Antiquity to Now," presented at the Barbican Art Gallery, London, England, through January 27, 2008.