Capital idea for improving performance
- HR Recruiters Build Interactivity into Web Sites. Dysart, Joe // HR Magazine;Mar99, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p106
Reports on the use of online services by Human Resources (HR) professionals. Web-site search engines; Interactive job application tools; Electronic mail autoresponders and mailing lists.
- hit parade…. // Personnel Today;9/5/2006, p3
The article presents a list of articles most visited on this journal's web site "PersonnelToday.com including "Labour plans to give working women extra employment rights," "Heavy drinking and strip club visits deter recruits to law firms," and Heavy drinking and strip club visits deter recruits...
- hit paradeâ€¦. // Personnel Today;7/10/2007, p3
The article presents various reports published on the online issue of "Personnel Today."
- HELP WANTED INQUIRE WITHIN. // Fortune;Summer2000 Technology Guide, Vol. 141 Issue 11, p101
Discusses the growing popularity of online employment recruiting that has become one of the most successful forms of electronic commerce. The cost benefits of advertising over the Web; Efforts by companies to become more creative with their classifieds; How job boards are evolving into career...
- What's New. // HR Magazine;Apr2002, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p121
Evaluates several information resources on personnel management in the U.S. as of April 2002. Features of the ChoicePoint State Law Library, a compact disc-based online information service; Issues discussed in 'The Ten Commandments for Avoiding Religious Harassment and Discrimination Claims'...
- Our online services. // Personnel Today;2/15/2005, p14
This article presents information about the online services of the journal Personnel Today. If people entered the networking competition, they could be one of five lucky winners of business bible The Daily Drucker. To find out if people have won, go to www.personneltoday.com/competitions. In...
- Plan to succeed with MINT. Knighton, Judy; Turner, Kat // Chartered Accountants Journal;Sep2006, Vol. 85 Issue 8, p32
The article focuses on MINT's Development Plan, an online career management tool which was launched in August 2005 in New Zealand. The tool helps track of the competencies they want to develop, as well as those professional development resources that most interest them. The tool has been...
- InTouch : Getting Your Team Financially Sorted. // New Zealand Management;Oct2008, Vol. 55 Issue 9, p9
The article focuses on the "Sorted--Your guide to getting there" free seminar developed by the Retirement Commission for employers and managers to run with their staff. Tip Top is one of the companies to have piloted the seminar and general manager for human resources Joanne Fair says it was a...
- Making E-Learning More Than 'Pixie Dust' Gale, Sarah Fister // Workforce (10928332);Mar2003, Vol. 82 Issue 3, p58
Considers electronic learning (e-learning) as an alternative to classroom training. Requirements of e-learning; Objectives of the e-learning business strategy; Significance of e-learning in training departments.