"A Short History of Performance: Part One" at Whitechapel Art Gallery, London
- OUT! Voices from a Queer Nation/Gallery Artists. Connelly, David // Art Papers;Sep/Oct91, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p62
The article reviews two exhibitions in Houston, Texas in May 1991, including "OUT! Voices From a Queer Nation" at DiverseWorks and "Gallery Artists" at the Melting Pot Studio.
- New Frontier 2012: Future Normal. WESTWOOD, CHRISTINE // Art Monthly Australasia;May2012, Issue 249, p46
The article reviews the exhibition "New Frontier 12," shown as part of the Sundance Film Festival 12 in Park City, Utah on January 19-29, 2012.
- Nice Style. BRIERS, DAVID // Art Monthly;Mar2012, Issue 354, p35
The article reviews an exhibition of the performance artwork "High Up On A Baroque Palazzo: A Lecture Demonstration," by the British collaborative performance group Nice Style, at the Henry Moore Institute in Leeds, England, from December 14, 2011 through February 12, 2012.
- ON LOCATION AND OUT OF THE BOX. Miller, D. Stuart // Parks & Recreation;Sep2008, Vol. 43 Issue 9, p114
The article reviews fine arts initiatives in and extending beyond public park and recreational spaces, including the King County 4Culture program in Seattle, Washington, the Arts Unleashed festival in Athens, Georgia and the Planet Arlington Festival in Arlington County, Virginia.
- Cuesheet. // TCI: Theatre Crafts International;May95, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p26
Presents a list of trade shows and exhibitions scheduled for May 1995 relevant to the field of entertainment technology. Includes the Taiwan International Lighting Show; International Robots & Vision Automation Show; Showtech Berlin.
- News Update. // Travel Agent;03/06/2000, Vol. 298 Issue 11, p112
Presents news items concerning the entertainment industry in New York City as of March 6, 2000. Redevelopment of Governor's Island into a major civic, cultural and educational hub; Exhibitions to be held at the Museum of Modern Art.
- TIME well SPENT. // Warsaw Business Journal;2/25/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p15
Features several art exhibitions and performing arts in Warsaw, Poland. Schedule of 'Skarby HabsburgÃ³w'; Performance of the students from the Akademia Muzyczna; Details of the play 'KrÃ³l Lear.'
- Re-performance: History as an Experience to Be Had. Hoetger, Megan // X-tra: Contemporary Art Quarterly;Fall2012, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p92
The article reviews the exhibition "Los Angeles Goes Live: Performance Art in Southern California 1970-1983" at the Los Angeles Contemporary Exhibitions in Los Angeles, California in 2011.
- The Bulletin's picks. Simmonds, Diana // Bulletin with Newsweek;08/06/96, Vol. 116 Issue 6032, p10
Recommends cultural presentations in Australia. Includes the play `Deceit,' by Louis Nowra, staged by the Zootango Theatre Co.; Bathurst Adventure/Sport Film Festival; Exhibition `The Art of Kathleen O'Connor.'
- Red dot, blue dot, orange sunset. Simmonds, Diana // Bulletin with Newsweek;11/1/94, Vol. 116 Issue 5944, p100
Features the Performing Arts Market, a four-day trade festival and an event at the second National Festival of Australian Theatre in Canberra, Australia. Organization by the Performing Arts Board of the Australia Council; Attendance of buyers and sellers from Australia and abroad; Shows.