- EDITORS' PICKS: MUSEUMS. // Archaeology;Sep/Oct2008, Vol. 61 Issue 5, p12
The article reviews various exhibits, including "Surviving: The Body of Evidence" at the Penn Museum in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania until May 2009, "Wine, Worship and Sacrifice: The Golden Graves of Ancient Vani" at the Houston Museum of Fine Arts, Texas, through September 1, 2008, and an...
- Horse expo helps rescue animals. // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);10/12/2011, Vol. 139 Issue 41, p4A
The article offers information on the fifth Bluebonnet Horse Expo, to be held at the Travis County Expo Center, at 7311 Decker Lane in Austin, Texas on October 22, 2011.
- HORSE EXPOS. // Trail Rider;Apr2013, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p91
A calendar of horse expos in the U.S. for April 2013 to February 2014 is presented, including the Horse Expo Pomona, the Midwest Horse Fair, and the Idaho Horse Expo.
- Science in American life. // American History;Jul/Aug94, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p16
Highlights exhibits at several locations in the United States. `Science in American Life,' a permanent exhibition at the Smithsonian Institution's National Museum of American History; `How the West Was Made: Facts and Fiction in the Works of Remington and Russell--at the Amon Carter Museum; `The...
- Untitled. // Archaeology;Mar/Apr93, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p60
No abstract available.
- Untitled. // Archaeology;Sep/Oct93, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p68
Features exhibitions at museums. `Goddess and Polis: The Panathenaic Festival in Ancient Greece,' at the Art Museum in Princeton, New Jersey; `Seven Years in Tibet, 1944-1951: The Photographs of Heinrich Harrer,' at the Newark Museum in New Jersey; `Ten Thousand Years in Tewksbury:...
- International. // Archaeology;Jan/Feb98, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p68
Presents news briefs on exhibitions at museums Internationally. Features which the show called the `Archanes,' of the Goulandris Museum of Cycladic Art, Athens, Greece, presents; Inclusion of the Heraklion Museum, of Heraklion, Crete, Greece's exhibition called the `Eastern Mediterranean:...
- Rubens boosts economy. Lifson, Amy // Humanities;Mar/Apr95, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p15
Offers statistics from a study on the 1994 exhibit, `The Age of Rubens,' at the Toledo Museum of Art. Attendance; Local income generated by the exhibit; Number of out-of-town visitors; More.
- Exhibitionist tendencies. Kavanagh, Gaynor // New Statesman & Society;8/27/93, Vol. 6 Issue 267, p26
Discusses the changes in museum development in Great Britain. Two thousand five hundred museums; Innovative exhibition and services for visitors; Museum developments taking place in Croydon and Oxfordshire; Difference in profile of visitors to art galleries and social history museums;...