- The Big Thinker. Lacayo, Richard // Time International (South Pacific Edition);7/7/2008, Issue 26, p61
The article reviews the exhibition "Buckminster Fuller: Starting With the Universe" at the Whitney Museum of American Art in New York City.
- Art. // New York;12/10/2012, Vol. 45 Issue 41, p106
The article previews several exhibitions to be held in New York during 2013, including an exhibition of sculptures by R. Buckminster Fuller, an exhibition of the artwork of Charles Ray, and the exhibition "Modernist Art From India: Radical Terrain."
- ART. // New Yorker;8/11/2008, Vol. 84 Issue 24, p12
A calendar of art events for the New York City area in 2008 is presented, including the exhibit "Buckminster Fuller: Starting with the Universe" at the Whitney Museum of American Art, "Ghada Amer: Love Has No End," at the Brooklyn Museum, and "The 183rd Annual" at the National Academy Museum.
- 1945-70. // Art Newspaper;2009 Year Ahead, Vol. 18, p8
The article reviews several exhibitions of 1945 to 1970 art works including "In & Out of Amsterdam 1960-76" on view at the Museum of Modern Art in New York from July 19 through October 5, 2009, "Art of Two Germanys: Cold War Cultures" on view at BCAM in Los Angeles, California from January 25...
- Fuller exhibit to open this month. Harbour, Nicole // Illinois Issues;Mar2009, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p14
The article offers information on the "Buckminster Fuller: Starting with the Universe" exhibition to be held at the Museum of Contemporary Art in Chicago, Illinois from March 14 to July 21, 2009.
- Bucky's utopian universe. Turner, Christopher // Nature;8/14/2008, Vol. 454 Issue 7206, p828
The article reviews the exhibition "Buckminster Fuller: Starting With the Universe" at the Whitney Museum of American Art in New York until September 21, 2008.
- Museum News. // Art in America;May2008, Vol. 96 Issue 5, p214
The article offers developments related to the art industry in the U.S. The Whitney Museum of American Art had received $131 million donation from the Contemporary Art Foundation which is the largest in the museum's history. Steven Holl Architects was chosen by Princeton University to design a...
- When all systems seemed go for Spaceship Earth. Filler, Martin // Architectural Record;Sep2008, Vol. 196 Issue 9, p57
This article reviews the exhibitions "Buckminster Fuller: Starting with the Universe," at the Whitney Museum of American Art in New York City through September 21, 2008, "Between Heaven and Earth: The Architecture of John Lautner," at the Hammer Museum in Los Angeles, California through October...
- CULTURE. // Architect;Mar2012, Vol. 101 Issue 3, p57
The article reviews several architecture exhibitions, a software application and a book, including an exhibition on the Spanish architect Felix Candela, an exhibition on the architect and engineer R. Buckminster Fuller and the book "ReThinking a Lot: The Design and Culture of Parking," by Eran...