- 13 -- Fear Is Real. Lowry, Brian // Daily Variety;1/7/2009, Vol. 302 Issue 4, p12
The article reviews the reality television program "13â€”Fear Is Real."
- MUST WATCH OF THE WEEK. Probst, Jeff; Shaw, Jessica // Entertainment Weekly;2/13/2009, Issue 1034, p50
The article offers a review of the reality television program "Survivor: Tocantins," the periodical's must watch television program of the week, from Jeff Probst.
- SO YOU THINK YOU CAN THINK. Pelusi, Nando // Daily Variety;7/23/2009, Vol. 304 Issue 14, pA1
The article reports on the mental commitment to competing rewards in the reality show "So You Think You Can Dance." It is noted that contestants should have dancing ability, stage presence, confidence and work ethic to achieve the million dollar prize. They need also to be creative, stay focus...
- METRO 155 Tv Eye. Roberstson, Rowena // Metro;Summer2007, Issue 155, p150
The article reviews the reality television program "Australian Idol 2007."
- Rachel joined Strictly 'as a way to escape her marriage'. Simon Boyle // Mail on Sunday;12/ 1/2013, p36
RACHEL RILEY signed up for Strictly Come Dancing as 'a form of therapy' to escape her broken marriage, friends close to the Countdown presenter have revealed.
- NIGEL HEADING TO OZ DANCE. // NW;8/25/2008, Vol. 16 Issue 34, p76
The article reviews the reality television program "So You Think You Can Dance," starring judge Nigel Lythgoe.
- The Amazing Race. Franich, Darren // Entertainment Weekly;12/10/2010, Issue 1132, p103
This article reviews the season finale of the reality television program "The Amazing Race."
- Hitched or Ditched. Lowry, Brian // Daily Variety;5/22/2009, Vol. 303 Issue 34, p11
The article reviews the television program "Hitched or Ditched," hosted by Tanya McQueen.
- Small Talk. // Recruiter;4/1/2009, p34
The article reviews the television program "The Apprentice," starring Paula Jones