- The Beauty of the Beast. // USA Today Magazine;Nov2008, Vol. 137 Issue 2762, p46
No abstract available.
- ON EXHIBIT. // Equus;May2008, Issue 368, p67
The article reviews the exhibition "The Horse," on display at the American Museum of Natural History in New York City from May 17, 2008 to January 4, 2009.
- THE WEST'S BEST FRIEND. // Sunset;Jun2012, Vol. 228 Issue 6, p24
The article reviews the exhibit "The Horse" at the San Diego Natural History Museum in San Diego, California running from June 1, 2012 to January 20, 2013.
- African reflections. // American Visions;Feb1991, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p12
Presents a brief description of an exhibit entitled `African Reflections: Art from Northeastern Zaire' which documents the northeastern Zaire region. Size of the exhibition; Video and documentary; Other museums that have contributed to the exhibit.
- Is the truth out there? // In Britain;Jul98, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p10
Announces the Myths and Monsters exhibition at the Natural History Museum in Great Britain. Features and attractions at the exhibit; Venue and schedule of the exhibition.
- The Show Is Your Oyster. Tobias, Tobi; Newhall, Edith // New York;10/15/2001, Vol. 34 Issue 39, p112
Reviews the 'Pearls' exhibit at the American Museum of Natural History in New York City.
- At the American Museum. // Natural History;Jun85, Vol. 94 Issue 6, p88
Presents a list of events at the American Museum of Natural History as of June 1985.
- The Khan collection. Lemonick, Michael D.; Dorfman, Andrea // Time International (South Pacific Edition);10/3/94, Issue 40, p66
Reports on an exhibition entitled `Empires Beyond the Great Wall: The Heritage of Genghis Khan. Extent of the Mongolian empire; Cultural developments in Eurasia; Knowledge about Genghis Khan; Mongols' invasion of China.
- Looking up the relatives. O'Connell, Sanjida // New Scientist;9/4/93, Vol. 139 Issue 1889, p46
Reviews the primate exhibition in the Natural History Museum in London, England.