- Dora's Big Birthday Adventure. Tauber, Michelle // People;8/23/2010, Vol. 74 Issue 5, p36
A review is presented of the made for television motion picture program "Dora's Big Birthday Adventure," an animated children's film
- What's next on TV for Cap'n Crunch crowd? Mason, M.S. // Christian Science Monitor;9/29/2000, Vol. 92 Issue 217, p18
Reviews several television cartoons intended for young television viewers and scheduled to begin in fall 2000.
- Crazy eights. Tucker, Ken // Entertainment Weekly;11/21/97, Issue 406, p105
Reviews television programs airing at 8 pm in the fall of 1997. Concern over whether the programs are suitable for child viewers; The themes explored on such programs as `The Nanny' and `Friends'; Reviews of programs such as `Cosby' and `Sabrina, the Teenage Witch.'
- Picks & Pans: Tube. Kelleher, Terry // People;09/13/99, Vol. 52 Issue 10, p29
Offers news briefs related to television as of September 13, 1999. `People' magazine's picks for an Emmy Award in categories including comedy series and drama series; Reviews of shows including `An American Love Story,' `Action,' 'P.T. Barnum,' and the animated 'The Sissy Duckling.'
- Flights of Fantasy. Tucker, Ken // Entertainment Weekly;2/20/2004, Issue 752, p53
Reviews the animated television programs "Boohbah" and "Astro Boy."
- Archer. Collis, Clark // Entertainment Weekly;2/24/2012, Issue 1195, p74
The article offers a recommendation and a review of the animated television program "Archer."
- Political Animals. Goodman, Tim // Hollywood Reporter;7/20/2012, Vol. 418 Issue 24, p52
The article reviews the television program "Political Animals," starring Ciaran Hinds.
- POLITICAL ANIMALS. Lowry, Brian // Variety;7/16/2012, Vol. 427 Issue 9, p13
A review of the television program "Political Animals," directed by Greg Berlanti and starring Sigourney Weaver, Carla Gugino, and Ciaran Hinds is presented.
- Noragami: The Complete First Season. Martincik, L. // Video Librarian;Jan/Feb2016, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p81
No abstract available.