- ALBUM OF THE MONTH. Woods, Adam // Music Week;8/2/2003, Issue 30, p11
Reviews the music recording 'Salt,' performed by Lizz Wright.
- Breakfast on the Morning Tram. Van Vleck, Philip // Billboard;10/27/2007, Vol. 119 Issue 43, p61
The article reviews the jazz album "Breakfast on the Morning," by Stacey Kent.
- This Meets That. Van Vleck, Philip // Billboard;10/13/2007, Vol. 119 Issue 41, p69
The article reviews the jazz music album "This Meets That," by John Scofield.
- CD reviews. // Strad;Aug2008, Vol. 119 Issue 1420, p83
The article reviews the music release �A Very Nice Album," by the Nigel Kennedy Quintet.
- In A Dream. Ouellette, Dan // Billboard;8/29/2009, Vol. 121 Issue 34, p45
A review of the jazz music release "In a Dream," by Gretchen Parlato, is presented.
- Excuse Me While I Boogaloo. Van Vleck, Philip // Billboard;1/5/2008, Vol. 120 Issue 1, p48
The article reviews the jazz album "Excuse Me While I Boogaloo," by Out to Lunch.
- Lizz Wright. Norment, Lynn // Ebony;Feb2008, Vol. 63 Issue 4, p54
The article reviews the music release "The Orchard," by Lizz Wright.
- Four cool new JAZZ ALBUMS. // People;6/9/2003, Vol. 59 Issue 22, p39
Reviews several jazz albums. 'The RH Factor: Hard Groove' by Roy Hargrove; 'Soulive' by Soulive; 'Ritmo Calilente' by Eddie Palmieri; 'Paganini: After a Dream' by Regina Carter.
- British music genre gains stateside momentum. Bunchuk, Dariya // Pipe Dream;2/18/2011, Vol. 79 Issue 8, p11
The article offers information on dubstep, a music revolution which originated from Great Britain and became 21st century's fastest-growing music genre. INSET: Dubstep for dummies.