- Report from London. Grigg, Jennifer // Afterimage;Jan/Feb97, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p4
Presents information on several photograph and video exhibitions, which were held in London, England. Sherrie Levine's exhibition at the South London Gallery; Exhibitions at the Lisson Gallery, by James Casebere and Gaylen Gerber; Information on an exhibition that focused on the interplay...
- Reticence and reverence. Morgan, Ann Lee // Afterimage;Jan/Feb97, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p18
Reviews the photography exhibition `Photography and Beyond in Japan: Space, Time and Memory.'
- Fashioning art. Young, Cynthia // Afterimage;May/Jun97, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p4
Reviews three photography exhibitions held at the New York City's Guggenheim Museum that interweave fashion and art. Feature of the exhibitions; Event that was adapted by Guggenheimm in March 1997; Exhibition to be held at New York City's Museum of Modern Art; Sponsor of exhibition.
- TAKING A LONG, HARD LOOK. Bowles, K. Johnson // Afterimage;May/Jun2000, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p12
Reviews the exhibition `Robert Heinecken, Photographist: A Thirty Five-Year Retrospective,' at the Museum of Contemporary Art in Chicago, Illinois from October 1 to November 28, 1999.
- Recording the voice. Leotta, Joan; Haverkamp, Beth // Cobblestone;Dec93, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p40
Comments on `American Voices,' a recent exhibit at the National Archives in Washington, D.C., which celebrated our First Amendment right to `petition the government for redress of grievances.' The wide range of petitions preserved there, including many written by children; Example of students...
- Flowers in film. D.A.S. // Horticulture;Jun/Jul93, Vol. 71 Issue 6, p13
Announces that `Flora Photgraphica: The Flower in Photography, 1835 to the Present' will be on view at the New York Public Library June 26 through August 21, 1993. Collection of 182 color and black-and-white images taken by photographic pioneers such as William Fox Talbot and Anna Atkins, as...
- Mid-Atlantic. Leonard, Robert J. // PSA Journal;Oct93, Vol. 59 Issue 10, p43
Lists the 1994 photographic seminars, conferences and workshops in the Mid-Atlanic Zone of the United States. 20th Annual Seminar and Workshop of the Greater Washington Council of Camera Clubs; 34th Photo Conference of Berks Camera Club; Delaware Valley PhotoFest.
- North Central. Kriete, Russell // PSA Journal;Oct93, Vol. 59 Issue 10, p44
Lists the photographic exhibitions, seminars, conferences and workshops in the North Central Zone of the United States. Portraiture workshop of the Fort Wayne Co-Ed Camera Club in Indiana; Winner of the Charles (FPSA) and Betty Stinson Service Award; 56th wedding anniversary of Charles and Betty...
- Division news: Photojournalism. Troy, Lynn // PSA Journal;Feb98, Vol. 64 Issue 2, p45
Announces the PJD-sponsored biennial theme exhibition for slides and prints. Features of the exhibition.
- Division news: Stereo. Rhoda, Mary Ann // PSA Journal;Feb98, Vol. 64 Issue 2, p47
Reports on the growing popularity of Stereo Card Exhibitions in the United States. Contact information on how to join a Stero Card Circuit.