HIT AND 'MISS'
- MAKEOVERS ON TV. Prisant, Carol // House Beautiful;Feb2009, Vol. 151 Issue 2, p86
The article reviews several home-makeover television programs including "Extreme Makeover, Home Edition," hosted by Ty Pennington, "Trading Spaces," hosted by Paige Davis and "Holmes on Homes," hosted by Mike Holmes.
- Lots of Space To Grow. Romano, Allison // Broadcasting & Cable;10/27/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 43, p14
Reviews the television program "Trading Spaces: Home Free," starring Katie Couric and Matt Lauer.
- Make room for designers. Hallett, Vicky; Silver, Marc // U.S. News & World Report;10/21/2002, Vol. 133 Issue 15, pD12
Comments on the interior design television program 'Trading Spaces.' Appeal of the show; Influence of the program, including the publication of a magazine 'Budget Living'; Discussion of bargain, low-cost home design.
- Crazy eights. Tucker, Ken // Entertainment Weekly;11/21/97, Issue 406, p105
Reviews television programs airing at 8 pm in the fall of 1997. Concern over whether the programs are suitable for child viewers; The themes explored on such programs as `The Nanny' and `Friends'; Reviews of programs such as `Cosby' and `Sabrina, the Teenage Witch.'
- CREATIVE REVIEW. // Televisual;Oct2009, p22
The article focuses on advertisements created by remix artist group, Addictive TV, for the 2009 Europa League Championship of football, and also reviews the television program "Jinx," for which SumCreative production company has created 200 vfx shots.
- Medicine and the Media. Lynch, Margaret A.; Hampton, J.R.; Norton, Alan // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);5/22/1982, Vol. 284 Issue 6328, p1553
Reviews several television programs in medicine. 'Brass Tacks' Report' aired over BBC2; '40 Minutes' aired over BBC2; 'Is Your Brain Really Necessary?' aired over Yorkshire Television.
- Thirty reviews in 30 days? No problem! // Daily Variety;10/5/2011, Vol. 313 Issue 3, p2
The article presents the author's insights on the number of television (TV) programs to be reviewed for 30 days in he considers that reviewing 30 TV programs for 30 days was not healthy for anybody.
- 1996 a year in television. // Advocate;01/21/97, Issue 724/5, p105
Reviews a number of television programs that had leading actors playing gay roles in 1996. Review of the `South Bank Show: k.d. lang,' `P.O.V.: The Transformation,' and `Losing Chase'; Other reviews.
- Game Show Marathon. Garron, Barry // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;5/30/2006, Vol. 394 Issue 31, p20
The article reviews the television program "Game Show Marathon," featuring Ricki Lake, Kathy Najimy and Paige Davis.