AMAZING JOURNEY: THE STORY OF THE WHO
- AMAZING JOURNEY: THE STORY OF THE WHO. Cockrell, Eddie // Variety;10/15/2007, Vol. 408 Issue 9, p74
The article reviews the motion picture documentary "Amazing Journey: The Story of the Who," directed by Murray Lerner and Paul Crowder and featuring Roger Daltrey and Pete Townshend.
- Roger Daltrey boarding magic bus with symphony-backed Townshend tribute. Newman, Melinda // Billboard;3/12/94, Vol. 106 Issue 11, p15
Reports on the road tour of `Daltrey Sings Townshend' where Roger Daltrey performs songs written by Pete Townshend. Performances with local symphonies; Agency for Performing Arts as booking agent; Start of the tour from 1994 Memorial Day through Labor Day; Differences in New York Carnegie Hall's...
- THE WHO ROCK THE SUPER BOWL. // Guitar Player;Jun2010, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p24
A photograph of the music performance Peter Townsend, Roger Daltrey, and Zak Starkey during the half time show at Super Bowl XLIV is presented.
- Amazing Journey: The Story of the Who. Cockrell, Eddie // Variety Movie Reviews;10/15/2007, p1
The article reviews the documentary film "Amazing Journey: The Story of the Who," directed by Murray Lerner and Paul Crowder, starring Roger Daltrey and Pete Townshend.
- Roger Daltrey on The Who's new album and more. // Music Week;5/20/2006, Issue 20, p22
The article presents an interview with singer Roger Daltrey of the The Who band. He emphasizes that he got involve with the band because of the sounds and records they produce. He stresses that if a music is played well it will surely makes a good show. He asserts that the influence of jazz in...
- ...AND THE BAND PLAYED ON. Orecklin, Michele // Time;7/15/2002, Vol. 160 Issue 3, p75
Mentions the decision of Roger Daltrey and Pete Townshend of the Who band to open at the Hollywood Bowl after the death of John Entwistle at the Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada. Indication that fans wanted to book the room in which Entwistle died; Enlistment of Pino Palladino as bassist.
- HELPING TEENS WITH CANCER. BENET, LORENZO // People;12/5/2011, Vol. 76 Issue 23, p107
The article looks at musician Roger Daltrey of the band The Who, with a focus on his work with teenagers with cancer. Topics discussed include the cancer facility that Daltrey and Who bandmate Pete Townsend are funding at the UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles, California, the UCLA...
- The Who's Quadrophenia. Gallo, Phil // Variety Movie Reviews;10/24/1996, Issue 187, p1
The article reviews the music performance by Pete Townshend, Roger Daltrey, John Entwistle, and Zak Starkey.
- Quadrophenia. Zimmerman, Kevin // Variety Movie Reviews;7/18/1996, Issue 125, p2
The article reviews the concert "Quadrophenia" performed by several musicians including Roger Daltrey, Pete Townshend and John Entwistle, at Madison Square Garden in New York City.