- Frank TV. // Daily Variety;11/20/2007, Vol. 297 Issue 37, p8
The article reviews the television program "Frank TV," directed by Jay Karas and starring Frank Caliendo.
- Show by show: Fox News Channel, MSNBC. Gray, Verne // Adweek Western Edition;03/17/97, Vol. 47 Issue 11, Cable Report p10
Presents a show-by-show review of the cable news networks, Fox News Channel (FNC) and MSNBC. FNC shows include Neil Cavuto's business news hour; `The O'Reilly Report'; `The Schneider Report'; `The Crier Report'; `Hannity & Colmes; MSNBC's lineup include `Time and Again'; `InterNight'; `The News...
- SO MUCH TO KNOCK ABOUT 'POP ROCKS' Demenchuk, Michael // Multichannel News;8/23/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 34, p14
Reviews the television program "Pop Rocks" from U.S. cable television network ABC Family.
- Six Feet Under: Season 2 (TV program). Korman, Ken; Krebs, Josef // Sound & Vision;Oct2004, Vol. 69 Issue 8, p104
Reviews the television program "Six Feet Under: Season 2," aired on HBO cable television network.
- That's So Disney Channel. Romano, Allison // Broadcasting & Cable;10/27/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 43, p12
Reviews the television program "That's So Raven," on the Disney channel.
- A Quiet Standout. Romano, Allison // Broadcasting & Cable;10/27/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 43, p14
Reviews the television program "The Fairly OddParents," on Nickelodeon.
- Dexter. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);7/21/2008, Vol. 60 Issue 29, p116
The article reviews the television program "Dexter," broadcast on Network Ten.
- Legal Issues Concerning Cable Television: The Greek Case. Iosifidis, Petros C.; Kiki, Joanna P. // Communications & the Law;Jun2000, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p5
Examines several issues concerning cable television (TV). Historical development of cable TV; Potential of cable TV; Legal delimitation of the medium; Access to cablecasting time with reference to Greek legal order.
- Cable Picture Looks Sharper For 2001, Especially Top Names. Conrad, Lee // High Yield Report;12/18/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 49, p1
Reports on the positive outlook for the cable television industry for the year 2001.