Carolyn Gage, Lesbian Playwright
- Interview with Carolyn Gage. Cramer, Pat // Off Our Backs;Jan/Feb2002, Vol. 32 Issue 1/2, p9
Presents an interview with lesbian author Carolyn Gage. Impact of lesbian identity on life; Insights on several drama written; Impact of childhood fantasies and play on lesbian feminist politics.
- Out of the Mouth of Babe. Cohen, Neil // Echo Magazine;3/15/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 13, p50
An interview with lesbian playwright Carolyn Gage is presented. Gage tells that golfer Babe Didrikson Zaharias' self-confidence, competitiveness and aggressive self-promotion inspired her for writing the musical play "Babe: An Olympian Musical." She says that the story starts from the high...
- Ugly Ducklinga. Winter, Amy // Off Our Backs;Jan/Feb2004, Vol. 34 Issue 1/2, p57
Reviews the play "Ugly Ducklings," by Carolyn Gage.
- Role-Playing. Miller, Lynn C. // Lesbian Review of Books;Fall2000, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p22
The article presents a review of the book "Monologues & Scenes for Lesbian Actors," by Carolyn Gage.
- Starters. Oliver, Edith // New Yorker;10/14/91, Vol. 67 Issue 34, p103
Reviews several plays included in the 1991 Young Playwrights Festival at Playwrights Horizons, New York City. 'Secrets to Square Dancing,' by Denise Maher; 'Donut World,' by Matthew Peterson; 'Man at His Best,' by Carlota Zimmerman; `I'm Not Stupid,' by David E. Rodriguez.
- Letter from Nottingham. Davidson, Peter // PN Review;Jul/Aug2005, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p6
Reviews the opera "Dido and Aeneas," performed by the San Francisco Xavier opera in Nottingham, England in 2005.
- In Manhattan. // Time;3/10/1924, Vol. 3 Issue 10, p18
The article reviews the opera "Le Roi De Lahore," performed at the Metropolitan Theatre in Manhattan, New York City in March 1924.
- 'Springer -- The Opera'. Hagerty, Bill // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;5/6/2003, Vol. 378 Issue 26, p54
Reviews the musical production 'Jerry Springer -- The Opera,' presented by Avalon, Allan McKeown and the National Theatre in association with ABC at Nation Theatre, London, England.
- Blood on the Tracks. Q. S. // Minnesota Monthly;Jun2015, Vol. 49 Issue 6, p115
The article reviews the opera "Wise Blood" performed at the Soap Factory in Minneapolis, Minnesota from June 4 to 14, 2015.