Blood and Oil: The Middle East in World War I
- Wisconsin WWII Stories. Carlson, J. // Video Librarian;Jan/Feb2005, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p71
A review of the DVD release of the TV documentary "Wisconsin WWII Stories" is presented.
- Greatest Speeches of the 20th Century: Voices in Time. // School Library Journal;Fall2007 Curriculum, Vol. 53, p64
The article reviews the educational DVD "Greatest Speeches of the 20th Century: Voices in Time Series," produced by Schlessinger Media.
- Historical Anniversaries . // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p40
No abstract available.
- Shareholders will find fewer gifts under the tree for them. Anderson, Veronica; Healy, Beth // Crain's Chicago Business;11/27/95, Vol. 18 Issue 48, p8
Presents news developments concerning Chicago, Illinois as of November 27, 1995. Zurich Insurance Co.'s acquisition of Kemper Corp.; Renewed interest in the late Japanese diplomat Chiune Sugihara; Sears, Roebuck and Co.'s sale of its Discover card operations; Results of a poll on the best talk...
- Trends. // Camping Magazine;Jul/Aug98, Vol. 71 Issue 4, p4
Presents news updates in the United States as of July 1998. Includes decline in the number of children killed in accidents in the last ten years, according to the National Safe Kids Campaign.
- Biggest stories of 1996. O'Neill, Helen // Editor & Publisher;1/4/97, Vol. 130 Issue 1, p27
Provides an overview on biggest news stories in 1996. Includes the explosion of TWA Flight 800 off the Long Island; Re-election of President Bill Clinton and the victory of Republicans in Congress; Olympic bombing; Arrest of unabomber, Theodore Kaczynski.
- Word wrap. // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;4/1/95, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p48
Presents a text at the bottom of a fax cover sheet sent to `Folio' periodical by photoFX Digital Imaging Center in Santa Fe, New Mexico on current events that have shaped the history of man.
- Our cynical times. Ivins, Molly // Indianapolis Business Journal;8/29/94, Vol. 15 Issue 22, Forefront p5C
Opinion. Discusses matters pertinent to 20th century historical events. Health care debate in the US; Visit of fellows from the World Press Institute; Discussion about cynicism among journalists.
- Mark my words...I mean what I say. // Insight on the News;10/21/96, Vol. 12 Issue 39, p33
Presents quotations from several personalities concerning current events issues.