- SEX EDUCATION. Gordon, Anitra // School Library Journal;Jul89, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p50
Reviews the video recording 'He's No Hero.'
- Audiovisual review: Films & videos. Berman, Mary Rinato // School Library Journal;Jul93, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p44
Reviews the videotape `Thumbs Up for Kids: Testifying in Court,' by Aims.
- Marc & Julia. Weber, Ann // School Library Journal;Jan2008, Vol. 54 Issue 1, p64
The article reviews the video recording "Mark & Julia."
- High Tech Sex. Pitman, R. // Video Librarian;May/Jun2003, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p28
The article reviews the educational video recording "High Tech Sex."
- Divorce training camp. Rudler, M. // Single Parent;Jul/Aug91, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p27
Describes a videotape program called `Children First' that focuses on resolving the negative consequences of divorce and helping children survive the experience of divorce. Success of the program in Illinois and Missouri.
- Media reviews. Rassin, Glennda M. // Clinical Pediatrics;Sep1994, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p575
Reviews the videotape `Baby Talk.'
- Different Is Normal. // SAA Families;Winter2000, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p8
Presents a video entitled 'That's A Family' for teachers to understand the diverse entities of families. Assessment of the American families today; Excerpt of the video; Reflection on the video.
- Audiovisual Review: Film & video. Curran, Nancy E. // School Library Journal;Nov94, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p58
Reviews the videotape `Building Parent Involvement: Elementary Grades' (Staff Development Videos Series) by Sunburst Communications.
- Audiovisual media: Video. Wood, Irene // Booklist;3/1/95, Vol. 91 Issue 13, p1251
Reviews the videotape `Around the Clock: Parenting the Delayed ADHD Child,' from Guilford Publications.