- DARK SHADOWN. Keller, Susan Marie // CinemaEditor;2012 2nd Quarter, Vol. 62 Issue 2, p36
The article reviews a revival of the television program "Dark Shadows," directed by Tony Scott, starring Tim Burton and Michelle Pfeiffer.
- WHEN IT ALL BEGAN. // Daily Variety;11/7/2002, Vol. 277 Issue 24, pA16
Reprints a review of the pilot episode of the television program 'Friends,' written by Tony Scott for the September 22, 1994 issue of 'Daily Variety.' Storyline; Characters; Concept.
- Not the titillating tour-de-force of temptation it should be. Szabin, Frederick C. // Cinefantastique;Dec97, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p56
The article reviews the television series "The Hunger," directed by Tony Scott, Jake Scott and Russell Mulceahy.
- Turner nets in fine 'Company' Martin, Denise // Daily Variety;4/12/2006, Vol. 291 Issue 8, p1
The article reports on the development of the six-part television miniseries "The Company" by the cable network TNT Ltd. and producer Ridley Scott in Atlanta, Georgia. The television program is based on the bestselling Cold War epic by Robert Littell. Executives were high on the growing lineup...
- The Closer. Gliatto, Tom // People;7/3/2006, Vol. 66 Issue 1, p35
The article reviews the crime drama television program "The Closer" starring Kyra Sedgwick, which is broadcast on TNT. INSET: CLOSER THAN EVER TO FAME.
- Prophets of Science Fiction. D'Arminio, Aubry // Entertainment Weekly;11/11/2011, Issue 1180, p70
The article reviews the debut of the miniseries "Prophets of Science Fiction," starring Mara Klein and Jessica Wyckoff, produced by Ridley Scott.
- Crazy eights. Tucker, Ken // Entertainment Weekly;11/21/97, Issue 406, p105
Reviews television programs airing at 8 pm in the fall of 1997. Concern over whether the programs are suitable for child viewers; The themes explored on such programs as `The Nanny' and `Friends'; Reviews of programs such as `Cosby' and `Sabrina, the Teenage Witch.'
- CREATIVE REVIEW. // Televisual;Oct2009, p22
The article focuses on advertisements created by remix artist group, Addictive TV, for the 2009 Europa League Championship of football, and also reviews the television program "Jinx," for which SumCreative production company has created 200 vfx shots.
- Medicine and the Media. Lynch, Margaret A.; Hampton, J.R.; Norton, Alan // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);5/22/1982, Vol. 284 Issue 6328, p1553
Reviews several television programs in medicine. 'Brass Tacks' Report' aired over BBC2; '40 Minutes' aired over BBC2; 'Is Your Brain Really Necessary?' aired over Yorkshire Television.