THE BILL ENGVALL SHOW
- THE BILL ENGVALL SHOW. Hertz, Todd // Christianity Today;Nov2007, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p82
The article reviews the television program "The Bill Engvall Show," starring Bill Engvall and Nancy Travis.
- The Bill Engvall Show. Pastorek, Whitney // Entertainment Weekly;6/6/2008, Issue 995/996, p44
The article reviews the television program "The Bill Engvall Show," starring Bill Engvall and Tim Meadows.
- The Bill Engvall Show. Lowry, Brian // Daily Variety;7/17/2007, Vol. 295 Issue 74, p2
The article reviews the television program "The Bill Engvall Show," starring Bill Engvall, Nancy Travis and Steve Hytner.
- Generic Gem. Berman, Marc // MediaWeek;2/19/2007, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p46
The author discusses Turner Broadcasting System's (TBS) studio audience-based comedy, "The Bill Engvall Show." Engvall is paired with sitcom actress Nancy Travis. The author says that TBS is establishing itself as an original comedy force with shows like "10 Items or Less" and "My Boys." TBS is...
- THE BILL ENGVALL SHOW (SEASON 3). Vernadakis, George // Multichannel News;7/13/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 27, p10
The article reviews the television program "The Bill Engvall Show," Season 3, starring Bill Engvall, Nancy Travis, and Tim Meadows.
- TBS. // Advertising Age;2008 Cable Guide, Vol. 79, pC80
The article focuses on the cable television network TBS, owned and operated by Turner Broadcasting System. The network specializes in presenting original comedy television programs in its prime time program schedule. A list of some of those programs, including "My Boys," "The Bill Engvall Show,"...
- Blue Collar TV (TV program). Gallo, Phil // Daily Variety;7/29/2004, Vol. 284 Issue 18, p11
Reviews the television comedy show â€œBlue Collar TV,â€ starring Jeff Foxworthy, Bill Engvall and Larry the Cable Guy.
- Work with Me. Richmond, Ray // Variety Movie Reviews;9/27/1999, Issue 175, p1
The article reviews the television program "Work With Me," starring Kevin Pollak and Nancy Travis.
- Notes From the Sitcom's Deathbed. Mehlman, Peter // Entertainment Weekly;12/10/2004, Issue 796, p48
Narrates the experiences of a former writer of the television comedy program "Seinfeld" on sitcom pilot season.