HOUSE OF PAYNE
- Perry's House Party. Millner, Denene // Essence (Time Inc.);Jul2007, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p63
The article reviews the television program "House of Payne," starring Lavan Davis, Allen Payne and Lance Gross.
- Tyler Perry's House of Payne. Gallo, Phil // Daily Variety;6/6/2007, Vol. 295 Issue 46, p5
The article reviews the television program "House of Payne," produced by Tyler Perry and starring Allen Payne, Lance Gross and China Anne McClain.
- Perrys's 'Payne' lacks laughs. Armstrong, Linda // New York Amsterdam News;6/7/2007, Vol. 98 Issue 24, p19
The article reviews the television program "House of Payne," written by Tyler Perry, and starring Alien Payne, Cassi Davis and Lance Gross.
- THE CAST. // Daily Variety;11/11/2011, Vol. 313 Issue 30, p12
The article presents the insights of LaVan Davis and Allen Payne about Tyler Perry's television (TV) program "House of Payne."
- House of Payne. Katz, Paul // Entertainment Weekly;5/26/2006, Issue 878, p97
The article reviews the comedy television program "House of Payne," directed by Tyler Perry.
- TiVo This. Bertsche, Rachel // O, The Oprah Magazine;Jun2007, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p46
This article reviews two television programs, including the comedy sitcom "Tyler Perry's House of Payne," and the television documentary "Shot in the Dark," featuring Adrian Grenier.
- 1996 a year in television. // Advocate;01/21/97, Issue 724/5, p105
Reviews a number of television programs that had leading actors playing gay roles in 1996. Review of the `South Bank Show: k.d. lang,' `P.O.V.: The Transformation,' and `Losing Chase'; Other reviews.
- Crazy eights. Tucker, Ken // Entertainment Weekly;11/21/97, Issue 406, p105
Reviews television programs airing at 8 pm in the fall of 1997. Concern over whether the programs are suitable for child viewers; The themes explored on such programs as `The Nanny' and `Friends'; Reviews of programs such as `Cosby' and `Sabrina, the Teenage Witch.'
- CREATIVE REVIEW. // Televisual;Oct2009, p22
The article focuses on advertisements created by remix artist group, Addictive TV, for the 2009 Europa League Championship of football, and also reviews the television program "Jinx," for which SumCreative production company has created 200 vfx shots.