Coronado: Museum to Exhibit 21 Medal of Honor Recipients in June
- Russia. // Medal;Autumn2012, Vol. 61, p66
The article presents information on the exhibition "Medals of Dishonour" at the State Hermitage Museum's Menshikov Palace in St. Petersburg, Russia from September 29, 2012 to January 13, 2013.
- Germany. // Medal;Autumn2012, Vol. 61, p67
The article presents information on an exhibition on the coins and medals of Frederick the Great prepared by the Berlin M�nzkabinett at the Bode-Museum in Berlin, Germany from January 24, 2012 to October 14, 2012.
- Bulgaria. // Medal;Mar2011, Vol. 58, p69
The article reviews the Sofia Medal Fest 2010 project exhibition in Bulgaria from July 25 to December 17, 2010 featuring exhibits by Mirena Zlateva and Panayot Panayotov, an older generation of Bulgarian medallists including Teodosi Antonov, and Bogomil Nikolov and Rada Nikolov.
- Reflected glory. Syson, Luke // New Statesman;7/15/2002, Vol. 131 Issue 4596, p44
Provides information on the exhibition 'Reflections of Glory: The Medallic Art of 16th-Century Italy,' held at the British Museum in July 2002. Concept of the exhibition; Portraits included in the exhibition.
- David Smith: 'Medals for Dishonor.'. O'HEAR, ANTHONY // Modern Painters;Winter91, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p91
The article reviews the exhibition "Medals for Dishonor, 1937 to 1940," at the Leeds City Art Gallery in West Yorkshire, England from December 5, 1991 to February 1, 1992.
- USA. // Medal;Autumn2012, Vol. 61, p67
The article presents information on several exhibitions in the U.S. including an exhibition of work by American Medallic Sculpture Association (AMSA) members in Bellevue, Washington from October 5, 2012 to January 6, 2013, "The Hinged. Small Scale Works in Various Materials," and "New Voices" in...
- Go Greek: Exhibit now on display. // Numismatist;Jun2012, Vol. 125 Issue 6, p31
The article offers information on the exhibition Princeton University Numismatic Collection, conducted by the Princeton University to showcase its collection of over 120 medals of modern Greece.
- Too Many Eagles? // Time;12/10/1951, Vol. 58 Issue 24, p83
The article reviews an exhibition of coin and medal-making in Madrid, Spain in December 1951.
- Simon Property malls to present traveling exhibit. // Indianapolis Business Journal;7/29/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 20, p39
Reports on the creation of a museum-quality exhibit by Simon Property Group Inc., which aims to celebrate the accomplishments of Medal of Honor recipients in the U.S. Armed Forces as of July 2002. Features of the exhibit; Information on the Medal of Honor award; Highlights of the exhibit's opening.