- Sent to Coventry. // In Britain;May94, Vol. 4 Issue 5, p8
Reports on the opening of the exhibition featuring the rich and varied history of Coventry, England to be staged at the Herbert Museum and Art Gallery on June 25, 1994.
- Museums keep area's past alive. Korando, Russell // St. Charles Journal;7/25/2012, Vol. 47 Issue 30, pA1
The article reviews the exhibition on the history of Saint Charles (SC) County at the Frenchtown Heritage Museum in SC, Missouri in July 2012.
- On Exhibit: Carr's and Sparrow's Beaches. Gentzel, Molly // What's Up? Annapolis;Aug2011, p18
The article reviews the exhibition featuring the culture and history of Carr's and Sparrow's Beaches held at the Banneker-Douglas Museum in Annapolis, Maryland through September 5, 2011.
- The Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum Tells Proud 'Lone Star' Story. Wommack, Linda // Wild West;Feb2011, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p66
A review is offered for the Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum located in Austin, Texas.
- Enlightened Voyages, Enlightened Visitors. Degheri, Travis // Journal of San Diego History;Summer2010, Vol. 56 Issue 3, p176
The article reviews the historical exhibit "Enlightened Voyages" at the San Diego Maritime Museum in San Diego, California.
- `The Jews of Atlanta'--from the Civil War to the Present. Ashby, Nicole L. // Humanities;Nov/Dec94, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p16
Reviews the historical exhibition `Creating Community: The Jews From 1845 to the Present,' at the Atlanta History Museum in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Reviews. // Trains;Jan98, Vol. 58 Issue 1, p85
Reviews the exhibition, `The Golden Years of Railroading.'
- Cleopatra of Egypt: From History To Myth. // Antiques & Collecting Magazine;Nov2001, Vol. 106 Issue 9, p10
Reviews the exhibition `Cleopatra of Egypt: From History to Myth,' on view at the Field Museum in Chicago, Illinois through March 3, 2002.
- THE GREAT JAPAN EXHIBITION AT THE ROYAL ACADEMY. Smith, Lawrence // History Today;Oct81, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p34
Describes the preparations for the exhibition 'The Great Japan Exhibition. Art of the Edo Period, 1600-1868,' which will be held at the Royal Academy in London, England from October 24, 1981 to February 21, 1982. Difference from other international exhibitions held at the Royal Academy;...