MASTERS OF HORROR
- 10 WAYS TO FIX TV. // Entertainment Weekly;5/24/2002, Issue 655, p34
Reviews several television programs.
- 'Kiss Me, Kate'. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;2/25/2003, Vol. 377 Issue 25, p79
Reviews the television show 'Kiss Me, Kate,' aired on February 26, 2003 on the channel KCET.
- Atrocities on screen: INTERNET. Miller, Henry // New Statesman;1/7/2002, Vol. 131 Issue 4569, p33
Reviews some television programs on the TVGoHome.com. 'Daily Mail Island' reality television show; 'C**t,' a documentary drama.
- A Basketful of Laurels. Cogley, John // New Republic;5/29/61, Vol. 144 Issue 22, p20
Reviews the TV production of the Emmy Awards in the U.S.
- Morning Glories. Flynn, Gillian // Entertainment Weekly;8/13/2004, Issue 778, p75
Reviews several morning television programs in the U.S. including "Good Morning America," from ABC.
- Reality Bites. Hochman, David // Entertainment Weekly;12/25/98-01/01/99, Issue 464/465, p68
Provides information on the ratings of some television programs in the United States for 1998. `Surviving the Moment of Impact 2'; `World's Scariest Police Chases 4'; `Busted on the Job III'; `I Survived a Disaster'; `World's Most Dangerous Volcanoes.'
- Drawing Blanks. Tucker, Ken // Entertainment Weekly;08/11/2000, Issue 554, p61
Reviews the television programs `Sammy,' and `Baby Blues.'
- TV pick of the week. // Autosport;10/8/2015, Vol. 222 Issue 2, p80
No abstract available.
- The Goode Family. Gliatto, Tom // People;6/8/2009, Vol. 71 Issue 22, p38
The article reviews the animated television program "The Goode Family," created by cartoonist Mike Judge.