- Top Design. Stransky, Tanner // Entertainment Weekly;1/12/2007, Issue 915, p33
The article reviews the interior design reality television program "Top Design," hosted by Todd Oldham.
- Top Design. // People;2/5/2007, Vol. 67 Issue 5, p38
This article provides a review of the reality television program "Top Design," hosted by Todd Oldham.
- Smarty Pants. Sternbergh, Adam // New York;10/23/2006, Vol. 39 Issue 37, p77
The article reviews the 2006 season finale of the reality television show "Project Runway," and discusses its influence on other shows of that genre. According to the author, "Project Runway" served as the model for other reality programs such as "Top Chef" and "Top Designer."
- 9 by Design. Gliatto, Tom // People;4/19/2010, Vol. 73 Issue 15, p47
The article reviews the reality television program "9 by Design," staring Bob Novogratz and Cortney Novogratz.
- HGTV Design Star. Tucker, Ken // Entertainment Weekly;6/6/2008, Issue 995/996, p115
The article reviews the television program "HGTV Design Star," starring Cynthia Rowley and Vern Yip.
- REAL GENIUS? Shaw, Jessica // Entertainment Weekly;2/2/2007, Issue 918/919, p116
The article reviews various reality television programs including "I Love New York," "Grease: You're the One That I Want," "Armed and Famous," and "Top Design."
- SPOTLIGHT ON Todd Oldham. Wang, Cynthia // People;3/19/2007, Vol. 67 Issue 11, p42
The article profiles U.S. fashion designer Todd Oldham. He hosts the television reality program "Top Design." Oldham says he serves as a mentor to the show's contestants and has a hard time not helping them. He says one of the reasons he wanted to do this program was to show viewers at home a...
- TODD OLDHAM. Smith, Evan // Texas Monthly;Mar2009, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p98
An interview with fashion designer Todd Oldham is presented. He agrees that style is subjective. He discusses the philosophy behind the Place Space series. He reveals that he liked very much the overall system that they got to design for Target and he talks about Bravo's reality television show...
- Designers lock horns on TV. // Furniture/Today;3/12/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 27, p24
The article presents information on the new reality TV show "Top Design" that airs on the Bravo cable channel. The show pits six men designers and six women designers against one another in a contest whose winner will have his or her design concepts featured in "Elle Decor" magazine. The show...