- Excel in the Marketplace and Empower Your Sales Force in 5 Simple Steps. Psomas, Colleen // Electroindustry;Nov2014, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p24
The article focuses on the five steps for manufacturers to be successful in marketplace and boost sales, which include making sales process more efficient, quick delivery of right information to customers, and empowering salespeople. Topics discussed include use of electronic commerce to boost...
- New Comcast channel targets gay market. LEVENTHAL, MICKI // Windy City Times;
The article reports on the launch of the Gay Travel On Demand Channel by Comcast Spotligt on October 14, 2009.
- Who's afraid of the big, bad blog? There's nothing to fear and a lot to gain. // Sales Insider;7/9/2008, Vol. 2 Issue 42, p4
The article suggests sales persons to create a blogging circle to stay connected with what is going on in their industries. First, it is important to decide on a blogging provider. Some popular options include Livejournal.com, JournalHome.com, Blogger.com, WordPress.com, Mindsay.com, Blog.com,...
- E-Commerce Roundtable. Karr, Arnold J. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/3/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 94, p14
The article offers information on the role played by internet in the relationship between retailers and the customers. It states that expenditures of multichannel customers are higher than the single-channel customer. It also states that sales-persons get incentives on the purchases that are...
- CPHBs: Advertise Your Homes on Comcast Homes on Demand at a Discounted Rate. // Atlanta Building News eNewsletter;7/19/2011, p8
The article reports that Certified Professional Home Builders, part of Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association (HBA) in Atlanta, Georgia can pay 50 dollars per property, per month to advertise on Comcast Homes on Demand from Comcast Spotlight Inc.
- SALES. Schmidt, Kathleen V. // Marketing News;01/17/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p16
The article presents market outlook for the sales industry in the United States for the year 2000. The strongest driver of change this year within the sales industry will continue to be technology, even as the same technological advances make it more important for sales professionals to...
- The Role of Your Sales Team in B-to-B Ecommerce. Onion, William // Multichannel Merchant Exclusive Insight;7/4/2012, p2
The article discusses the role of a sales team in business-to-business (b-to-b) electronic commerce. Organizing buyers into territories, categories or tiers is said to make it possible for a representative assigned to a certain region or account size to leverage his or her skills to drive...
- Death of the middleman in the age of the Internet. Mohasseb, Saeed // Fairfield County Business Journal;04/03/2000, Vol. 39 Issue 14, p22
Discusses the implications of the Internet for commercial middlemen. Role that middlemen play in business or purchase transactions; Restructuring of the fundamental premise of commerce; Emergence of technology-savvy middlemen.
- Death of salesmen. Royal, Weld // Industry Week/IW;05/17/99, Vol. 248 Issue 10, p59
Discusses the effect of electronic commerce on salespeople and middlemen. Benefits of electronic commerce; Examples of companies which market their product through the Internet; Situation where a salesperson is needed.