- Desperate Crossing: The Untold Story of the Mayflower. // Booklist;4/1/2007, Vol. 103 Issue 15, p83
The article reviews a DVD release of the documentary television program "Desperate Crossing: The Untold Story of The Mayflower."
- Home Video: Documentary. Olson, Catherine Apple // Billboard;02/15/97, Vol. 109 Issue 7, p69
Reviews four documentary home videos. `Howard Stern Exposed,' from Arts & Entertainment Home Video; `Wild Discovery,' from Discovery Channel Home Video; `D Day,' from Central Park Media.
- Home video: Documentary. Olson, Catherine Apple // Billboard;07/12/97, Vol. 109 Issue 28, p78
Reviews three documentaries released on home video in 1997. `Timothy Leary's Last Trip,' released by WinStar Home Entertainment; `Queen Mary,' released by Arthur Gould Productions; `Best of Real Sex,' released by HBO Undercover.
- THE TO-DO LIST. // Los Angeles Magazine;Jan2016, Vol. 61 Issue 1, p51
The article presents a list of media including TV series "Baskets" on television channel FX, music album "American Appetite" by musical group Harriet, and media company Neflix's documentary series "Chelsea Does".
- Panorama (TV program). Cowen, P J // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);10/19/2002, Vol. 325 Issue 7369, p910
Reviews Panorama's documentary television program, 'The Secrets of Seroxat,' which is about the difficulty in stopping treatment with selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRI).
- Can You Dig It? Right On! Poniewozik, James // Time;8/19/2002, Vol. 160 Issue 8, p62
Reviews the documentary television program 'BaadAsssss Cinema,' directed by Isaac Julien, which explores the meaning and art behind blaxploitation's appeal.
- Africa. Lowry, Brian // Variety Movie Reviews;1/7/2013, Issue 7, p1
The article reviews the documentary television program "Africa."
- Namath. Edelstein, Bill // Variety Movie Reviews;1/25/2012, Issue 383, p1
The article reviews the television program "Namath," starring Joe Namath and Frank Namath.
- Cheer. Naoreen, Nuzhat // Entertainment Weekly;9/7/2012, Issue 1223, p70
The article reviews the documentary television series "Cheer," which profiles the Central Jersey Allstars cheerleading team, airing on cable television network CMT.