- Civics and Citizenship Education Report. // Ethos Annual;2001, Vol. 9 Issue 2001, p40
Provides information on the Round 2 grant for teachers in Australia. Amount of grants offered; Details of the video 'The Art of Delivering Justice' from the Federal Court in Australia; Location of the Federal Court.
- Media: Video. Dick, Jeff // Booklist;03/1/2000, Vol. 96 Issue 13, p1254
Reviews the videotape `An Eye for Justice.'
- AV reviews. Pemberton, J. Michael // Records Management Quarterly;Jul90, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p58
Reviews the videotapes entitled `Buried Alive: Document Retention,' and `When Products Harm,'.
- Audiovisual review. Fredrick, Kathy; Mandell, Phyllis Levy // School Library Journal;Aug92, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p121
Reviews the videotape `The Democratic Party,` by Manifold Prods.
- Videofile. Shearin, John W. // Emergency Librarian;Sep/Oct94, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p50
Reviews the videotape `Democratic Governments.'
- Audiovisual media: Video. Smith, Candace // Booklist;8/1/94, Vol. 90 Issue 22, p2057
Reviews the video recording `Democratic Allsorts: Visionaries,' produced by 220 Productions and Bullfrog Films.
- Social studies/social sciences: Government & law. // School Library Journal;Aug94, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p79
Presents a listing of films, videos and recordings related to governmental and legal matters. `The Democratic Process: Why Every Vote Counts,' by the Achievement Television Network, `Running Mate: Gender and Politics and the Editorial Cartoons,' from First Run/Icarus, and `Voting in America: A...
- Embracing the Stranger. Fitzgerald, Michael // Time International (South Pacific Edition);9/27/2004, Issue 38, p62
The article reviews the video recording "Letters to Ali," directed by Clara Law.
- Audiovisual media: Video. Wood, Irene // Booklist;11/15/93, Vol. 90 Issue 6, p636
Reviews the videotape `Double Justice: Race & Capital Punishment,' produced and directed by Karima Wicks and Diann Y. Rust-Tierney.