STARGATE SG-1/STARGATE ATLANTIS
- Sci Fi picks up 'Stargate' pair. Martin, Denise // Daily Variety;10/25/2005, Vol. 289 Issue 17, p2
Reports that Sci Fi Channel has renewed space operas "Stargate SG-1" and "Stargate Atlantis" in the U.S. Rank of Sci Fi among the basic cablers on Friday nights over the summer; Consideration of "SG-1" as the longest running science fiction drama; Production of "SG-1" by Double Secret Productions.
- NEW 'GATE' KEEPERS. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;8/15/2001, Vol. 272 Issue 53, p2
Reports on the deal signed by the Sci-Fi Channel with Metro-Goldwyn Mayer (MGM) to commission another 22 hour-long episodes of 'Stargate: SG-1' following the cancellation by Showtime. Confidence of Sci-Fi Channel president Bonnie Hammer in the show; Continuance of the sale of the show in...
- 'STARGATE' ENDS VOYAGE. Dempsey, John; Fridrz, Ben // Daily Variety;8/22/2006, Vol. 292 Issue 35, p5
The article discusses the end of the longest running television series "Stargate: SG-l," on Sci Fi Channel. Ratings for the series' original runs had fallen off from 2.55 million viewers during January 21-March 25, 2005, to 1.95 million during July 14-Aug. 18, 2006. The Executive Vice President...
- Stargate SG-1. Katz, Paul // Entertainment Weekly;8/18/2006, Issue 891/892, p131
The article reviews the science fiction television program "Stargate SG-1," starring Amanda Tapping, Christopher Judge and Michael Shanks.
- …AS NEW 'ATLANTIS' OUTPACES 'SG-1' Gibbons, Kent // Multichannel News;12/19/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 53, p22
The article reviews the science fiction television program "Stargate Atlantis," directed by Martin Wood.
- STARGATE ATLANTIS. Gibbons, Kent // Multichannel News;10/1/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 39, p44
The article reviews the television program "Stargate Atlantis," starring Torri Higginson.
- SCI FI NET FLIES ON FRIDAY. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;7/19/2005, Vol. 288 Issue 11, p5
This article reports that the cable television network Sci Fi Channel delivered stratospheric primetime ratings for the season premieres of its July 15, 2005 lineup of scripted series of television programs "Stargate SG-1," "Stargate Atlantis," and "Battlestar Galactica." "Galactica," beginning...
- Season 10 for 'Stargate SG-1' // Multichannel News;10/31/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 45, p20
Reports on several television programs that were commissioned by Sci Fi Channel in the U.S. in 2005. Significance of the television programs to Sci Fi; Increase in the ratings of the television program "Stargate SG-1"; Number of viewers of the television program "Stargate Atlantis" according to...
- Sci-Fi enters warp speed. McConville, Jim // Electronic Media;08/30/99, Vol. 18 Issue 35, p8
Focuses on cable television network Sci-Fi Channel's revision of its Friday television program block. Emphasis on original shows such as `Farscape' and `First Wave'; Way of expanding beyond its core `Trekkie' fan audience in the United States.