- The human animal. Hall, Michael // Apollo: The International Magazine for Collectors;Sep2009, Vol. 170 Issue 568, p101
The article reviews the exhibition "Endless Forms: Charles Darwin, Natural Science and the Visual Arts" at the Fitzwilliam Museum in Cambridge, Massachusetts on June 16 to October 4, 2009 and at the Yale Center for British Art in New Haven, Connecticut on February 12 to May 3, 2009.
- Darwin. // Art Newspaper;2009 Year Ahead, Vol. 18, p12
A list of exhibitions about famed British naturalist Charles Darwin is presented including "Endless Forms: Charles Darwin, Natural Science, and the Visual Arts" on view at Yale Center for British Art in New Haven, Connecticut through May 3, 2009, "Darwin and the Story of Evolution" on view at...
- Super natural selections. Tallack, Peter // Nature;5/26/1994, Vol. 369 Issue 6478, p285
Reviews the exhibition `Darwin and Darwinism: An Exhibition on Cultural and Natural History,' presented by the Detches Hygiene-Museum in Dresden, Germany.
- DARWIN: THE EVOLUTION REVOLUTION. // ROM Magazine;2008, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p6
The article reviews the exhibition "Darwin: The Evolution Revolution" at the Down House in London, England from March 8-August 4, 2008.
- Darwin. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);12/17/2005, Vol. 331 Issue 7530, p1479
The article reviews the exhibition "Darwin," at the American Museum of Natural History in New York City, New York.
- Book Review. Barton, Michael // Journal of the History of Biology;Summer2010, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p403
The article reviews the exhibition "Darwin the Geologist," at the Sedgwick Museum of Earth Sciences at the University of Cambridge in Cambridge, England.
- He Will Survive. Bertsche, Rachel // O, The Oprah Magazine;Mar2006, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p56
The article reviews the exhibition "Darwin," at the Museum of Natural History in New York City through May 2006.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // In Britain;Oct/Nov2008, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p69
The article reviews several exhibits in Manchester and London, England including "The Light Of The World" at the Manchester Art Gallery from October 11 to January 2009, "Cartoons And Coronets: The Genius Of Osbert Lancaster" at the Wallace Collection from October 2 to January 2009 and an exhibit...
- Exhibition: A close look at Darwin. Packer, Alan // Nature;12/8/2005, Vol. 438 Issue 7069, p741
The article presents the exhibition "Darwin" at the American Museum of Natural History in New York through May 29, 2006.