- Broken Trail. Tucker, Ken // Entertainment Weekly;6/23/2006, Issue 883, p66
The article reviews the television program "Broken Trail," starring Robert Duvall, Thomas Haden Church and Chris Mulkey.
- Broken Trail. Hulse, E. // Video Librarian;Nov/Dec2006, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p42
A review of the DVD release of the made-for-cable miniseries "Broken Trail," starring Robert Duvall and Thomas Haden Church is presented.
- PROGRAMMER'S PAGE. Brady, Shirley; Arenstein, Seth // CableFAX Daily;6/30/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 127, p4
Reports on the rating of the show "Broken Trail," starring Robert Duvall and Thomas Haden Church, on AMC. Goal of the advertising campaign for the program; Difficulty in deciding the schedule of broadcast of the show; Factor that boosts the rating of the program.
- 10 WAYS TO FIX TV. // Entertainment Weekly;5/24/2002, Issue 655, p34
Reviews several television programs.
- 'Kiss Me, Kate'. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;2/25/2003, Vol. 377 Issue 25, p79
Reviews the television show 'Kiss Me, Kate,' aired on February 26, 2003 on the channel KCET.
- Atrocities on screen: INTERNET. Miller, Henry // New Statesman;1/7/2002, Vol. 131 Issue 4569, p33
Reviews some television programs on the TVGoHome.com. 'Daily Mail Island' reality television show; 'C**t,' a documentary drama.
- A Basketful of Laurels. Cogley, John // New Republic;5/29/61, Vol. 144 Issue 22, p20
Reviews the TV production of the Emmy Awards in the U.S.
- Morning Glories. Flynn, Gillian // Entertainment Weekly;8/13/2004, Issue 778, p75
Reviews several morning television programs in the U.S. including "Good Morning America," from ABC.
- Reality Bites. Hochman, David // Entertainment Weekly;12/25/98-01/01/99, Issue 464/465, p68
Provides information on the ratings of some television programs in the United States for 1998. `Surviving the Moment of Impact 2'; `World's Scariest Police Chases 4'; `Busted on the Job III'; `I Survived a Disaster'; `World's Most Dangerous Volcanoes.'