- See news through the eyes of a child. Magee, Kate // PRWeek (London);11/21/2008, p14
The article reviews the children's television program "Newsround."
- LIGHTING UP LITTLE LEARNERS. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);11/10/2008, Vol. 60 Issue 45, p136
The article reports on the launching of the British children's TV channel CBeebies in Australia. CBeebies is the leading children-oriented TV station in Great Britain, featuring programs made specifically of preschool girls and boys aged six and under. The TV station will be presented by an...
- Do you know what a fifth grader knows? // International Educator;Apr2007, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p18
The article reviews the television program "Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader?"
- TELEVISION. SHANLEY, J. P. // America;2/15/1958, Vol. 98 Issue 19, p578
The article reviews the television program "Watch Mr. Wizard," conducted by Don Herbert.
- A Toddle Down 'Sesame Street'. // Ebony;Jan1970, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p36
The article reviews the television program "Sesame Street," for children, starring Matt Robinson, and broadcast on National Educational Television stations.
- DORA THE EXPLORER. Bernardin, Marc // Entertainment Weekly;3/11/2005, Issue 810, p110
Reviews the television program "Dora the Explorer."
- CHARLIE AND LOLA. West, Abby // Entertainment Weekly;3/11/2005, Issue 810, p111
Reviews the television program "Charlie and Lola."
- FETCH! With Ruff Ruffman. Clarke, Eileen // Entertainment Weekly;6/9/2006, Issue 880/881, p149
The article reviews the television program "FETCH! With Ruff Ruffman."
- Soap flakes and transploitation. Smith, Gwendolyn Ann // Bay Area Reporter;12/7/2006, Vol. 36 Issue 49, p10
The article reviews the television program "All My Children," starring Jeffrey Carlson