- The best of the week's health-related TV and radio. Paul, Margaret // Nursing Standard;9/24/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p31
The article reviews the television programs "Dana: The 8-Year-Old Anorexic," "Real Rescues" and "Highland Emergency" which are aired in Great Britain as of September 2008.
- Wrong 'Path'. Tucker, Ken // Entertainment Weekly;9/8/2006, Issue 895/896, p149
This article reviews the documentary television program "The Path to 9/11," directed by David L. Cunningham.
- Film questions war on drugs strategy. Hannigan, Michael V. // Malakoff News (TX);2/6/2009, Vol. 100 Issue 6, p1A
The article reviews the documentary film "Tulia, Texas" which will be shown at PBS television on February 10, 2009.
- The revolution will be televised. Bridgeford, Lydell C. // Employee Benefit News;Apr2008, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p37
The article reviews the documentary television program "Retirement Revolution."
- Beyond 2000, the Information Technology Industry. Gainsborough, John // Image Technology;Mar1994, Vol. 76 Issue 2, p36
The article reviews the documentary television program "Beyond 2000."
- TOUGH KIDS, TOUGH LOVE. // Community Care;11/10/2005, Issue 1598, p44
Reviews the documentary television program "Tough Kids, Tough Love."
- G4 Going 'Underground' For Newsmagazine. Weprin, Alex // Broadcasting & Cable;3/2/2009, Vol. 139 Issue 9, p3
The article reviews the television program "G4 Underground," hosted by Morgan Webb.
- Frontline: American Porn. Gallo, Phil // Variety Movie Reviews;2/ 5/2002, Issue 29, p1
The article reviews the documentary television program "Frontline: American Porn," directed by Michael Kirk.
- Frontline: Faith and Doubt at Ground Zero. Speier, Michael // Variety Movie Reviews;9/ 2/2002, p1
The article reviews the documentary television program "Frontline: Faith and Doubt at Ground Zero," narrated by Kathryn Walker.