THE THICK OF IT
- Politics of the playground. Heawood, Jonathan // Prospect;Jul2005, Issue 112, p66
Reviews the TV program "The Thick of It," written by Jesse Armstrong and starring Chris Langham and Chris Addison.
- Out of the loop. Cooke, Rachel // New Statesman;11/2/2009, Vol. 138 Issue 4973, p47
This article reviews the BBC television program "The Thick of It," starring James Smith, Joanna Scanlan, and Peter Capaldi.
- Veep. Goodman, Tim // Hollywood Reporter;4/20/2012, Vol. 418 Issue 14, p103
The article previews the television program "The Thick of It," directed by Armando Iannucci and starring Anna Chlumsky and Reid Scott.
- The Thick of It. Wheat, Alynda // Entertainment Weekly;5/12/2006, Issue 876, p75
The article reviews the debut episode of the television program The Thick of It, starring Peter Capaldi and Chris Langham.
- Crazy eights. Tucker, Ken // Entertainment Weekly;11/21/97, Issue 406, p105
Reviews television programs airing at 8 pm in the fall of 1997. Concern over whether the programs are suitable for child viewers; The themes explored on such programs as `The Nanny' and `Friends'; Reviews of programs such as `Cosby' and `Sabrina, the Teenage Witch.'
- CREATIVE REVIEW. // Televisual;Oct2009, p22
The article focuses on advertisements created by remix artist group, Addictive TV, for the 2009 Europa League Championship of football, and also reviews the television program "Jinx," for which SumCreative production company has created 200 vfx shots.
- Medicine and the Media. Lynch, Margaret A.; Hampton, J.R.; Norton, Alan // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);5/22/1982, Vol. 284 Issue 6328, p1553
Reviews several television programs in medicine. 'Brass Tacks' Report' aired over BBC2; '40 Minutes' aired over BBC2; 'Is Your Brain Really Necessary?' aired over Yorkshire Television.
- Thirty reviews in 30 days? No problem! // Daily Variety;10/5/2011, Vol. 313 Issue 3, p2
The article presents the author's insights on the number of television (TV) programs to be reviewed for 30 days in he considers that reviewing 30 TV programs for 30 days was not healthy for anybody.
- 1996 a year in television. // Advocate;01/21/97, Issue 724/5, p105
Reviews a number of television programs that had leading actors playing gay roles in 1996. Review of the `South Bank Show: k.d. lang,' `P.O.V.: The Transformation,' and `Losing Chase'; Other reviews.