- TNT TURNS IN A HALE 'CAESAR'. Smith, Eric // Multichannel News;6/16/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 24, p34
Reviews the motion picture 'Caesar.'
- "CHE": THE MAN AND THE MOVIE. Landau, Saul // Canadian Dimension;Jan/Feb2005, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p47
Reviews the motion picture "Che."
- Yesterday. D. A. M. // Curve;Nov2005, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p54
Reviews the digital video disc film "Yesterday," released by HBO Films, which follows the life of a young mother in a remote village in Zululand, South Africa populated almost entirely by women.
- Team Todd joins for two with HBO. Grego, Melissa // Daily Variety;03/01/2001, Vol. 270 Issue 63, p12
Reports that HBO Films has inked a two-year first-look deal with Team Todd, headed by Suzanne and Jennifer Todd.
- U.S. fare for Hulu Japan. // Daily Variety;6/29/2012, Vol. 315 Issue 63, p13
The article reports on the pair of deals made by Hulu LLC to license library content for Hulu Japan from American Movie Classics Co. LLC (AMC) and Home Box Office Inc. (HBO) including "Mad Men" and "Sex and the City."
- "Sunday's Coming" Movie Trailer. Blizek, William L. // Journal of Religion & Film;Apr2010, Vol. 14 Issue 1, Special Section p1
The article reviews the documentary film "Sunday's Coming."
- And, from. // Journal of Religion & Film;Apr2010, Vol. 14 Issue 1, Special Section p1
The article reviews the documentary film "American Jihadist: The Life and Times of Isa Abdullah Ali."
- People. // CableFAX Daily;10/6/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 194, p3
Reports on the appointment of Jim Moloshok as media ventures president of HBO. Plan of Moloshok for the company.
- IMAX tells Katrina story to the world. McNulty, Ian // New Orleans Magazine;Sep2006, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p20
The article reviews the motion picture "Hurricane on the Bayou."