- Ed vs. Spencer. Shaw, Jessica // Entertainment Weekly;3/24/2006, Issue 869, p64
The article reviews the television program "Ed vs. Spencer" from BBC America.
- STINGERS: SERIES ONE. Kempshall, Pete // NW;10/2/2006, Vol. 14 Issue 40, p71
The article reviews "Stingers: Series One," a box set of episodes from the television series "Stingers," released on DVD format.
- 10 WAYS TO FIX TV. // Entertainment Weekly;5/24/2002, Issue 655, p34
Reviews several television programs.
- 'Kiss Me, Kate'. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;2/25/2003, Vol. 377 Issue 25, p79
Reviews the television show 'Kiss Me, Kate,' aired on February 26, 2003 on the channel KCET.
- Atrocities on screen: INTERNET. Miller, Henry // New Statesman;1/7/2002, Vol. 131 Issue 4569, p33
Reviews some television programs on the TVGoHome.com. 'Daily Mail Island' reality television show; 'C**t,' a documentary drama.
- THE COMPLETE JANE AUSTEN. // Redbook;Mar2008, Vol. 210 Issue 3, p44
The article reviews the television program "The Complete Jane Austen."
- NFL Super Bowl I - X (TV program). Korman, Ken; Krebs, Josef // Sound & Vision;Apr2004, Vol. 69 Issue 3, p95
Reviews the DVD version of the television program "NFL Super Bowl I - X."
- 'Law & Order' Pushes Anti-Conservative Agenda. De Pasquale, Lisa // Human Events;2/12/2007, Vol. 63 Issue 6, p9
The article reviews the television program "Law & Order."
- Rigged Figures at Miami Beach. Hazard, Patrick D. // New Republic;7/25/60, Vol. 143 Issue 4/5, p30
Reviews the television program "Life Can Be Beautiful."