- At the Copa, Copacabana. Quirke, Antonia // New Statesman;1/9/2015, p49
No abstract available.
- COMMUNICATIONS. CLANCY, THOMAS H. // America;3/13/1971, Vol. 124 Issue 10, p262
The article reviews the television program "The First Churchills."
- Solving the Mysteries of History through Science. // USA Today Magazine;Jun2007, Vol. 135 Issue 2745, p6
The article reviews the television program "History Detectives."
- History will launch Civil War week. Hibberd, James // Entertainment Weekly;2/18/2011, Issue 1142, p32
The article reports that the cable television network History Channel will broadcast a week of programming devoted to the U.S. Civil War to commemorate the 150th anniversary of that war.
- Untitled. // Time;10/24/1983, Vol. 122 Issue 18, p5
The article reviews the television program "The Time of Our Lives: The Most Amazing 60 Years in History," hosted by Jason Robards.
- America's `civil' wars. Purcell, Hugh // History Today;May91, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p7
Reviews the television series `The (American) Civil War,' by director Ken Burns.
- HISTORY FOLLOWING NORSE STAR. // Variety;4/9/2013, Vol. 319 Issue 3, p12
The article reports on the 10-episode second season order by History Channel for the television series "Vikings," which ranked as the top new cable series in 2013 with an average of 5 million total viewers.
- The New Shows. // Time;2/23/1953, Vol. 61 Issue 8, p86
The article reviews the CBS-Television programs "You Are There" and "Action in the Afternoon."
- 1968 With Tom Brokaw. Lowry, Brian // Daily Variety;12/7/2007, Vol. 297 Issue 49, p5
The article reviews the television documentary "1968 With Tom Brokaw," hosted by Tom Brokaw and aired on History Channel on December 9, 2007.