- Pinky Dinky Doo: Polka Dot Pox. Williams-Wood, J. // Video Librarian;Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p52
The article reviews "Pinky Dinky Doo: Polka Dot Pox," a box set of episodes from the animated television series "Pinky Dinky Doo," released on DVD format.
- School House Rock! Earth. Glantz, Shelley // Library Media Connection;Oct2009, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p103
A review of the DVD release of the television program "School House Rock! Earth" is presented.
- What's next on TV for Cap'n Crunch crowd? Mason, M.S. // Christian Science Monitor;9/29/2000, Vol. 92 Issue 217, p18
Reviews several television cartoons intended for young television viewers and scheduled to begin in fall 2000.
- Schoolhouse Rock! Election Collection. // Video Librarian;Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p16
The article reviews "Schoolhouse Rock! Election Collection," a box set of episodes from the animated television series "Schoolhouse Rock!," released on DVD format.
- Picks & Pans: Tube. Kelleher, Terry // People;09/13/99, Vol. 52 Issue 10, p29
Offers news briefs related to television as of September 13, 1999. `People' magazine's picks for an Emmy Award in categories including comedy series and drama series; Reviews of shows including `An American Love Story,' `Action,' 'P.T. Barnum,' and the animated 'The Sissy Duckling.'
- Venerable U.S. Children's Show Reaches Around Globe. Borja, Rhea R. // Education Week;10/2/2002, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p8
Focuses on the statement of Beatrice Chow, a spokeswoman for the New York City-based Sesame Workshop on the American children's television show 'Sesame Street,' that aims to promote early-childhood literacy and numeracy. Reasons for the increased popularity of the show in various countries;...
- Flights of Fantasy. Tucker, Ken // Entertainment Weekly;2/20/2004, Issue 752, p53
Reviews the animated television programs "Boohbah" and "Astro Boy."
- Archer. Collis, Clark // Entertainment Weekly;2/24/2012, Issue 1195, p74
The article offers a recommendation and a review of the animated television program "Archer."
- Political Animals. Goodman, Tim // Hollywood Reporter;7/20/2012, Vol. 418 Issue 24, p52
The article reviews the television program "Political Animals," starring Ciaran Hinds.