Artist as visionary
- OPEN HOUSE. Swearingen, Jay // Oklahoma Today;Nov/Dec2001, Vol. 51 Issue 7, p20
Highlights the third annual Norman Holiday Arts Walk in Oklahoma as December 2001. Types of art exhibited by the galleries; Views of various art directors on the exhibitions; Inclusion of a tree lighting ceremony during the artwalk.
- Artists Space. Grace, Trudie // Art Journal;Jun75, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p323
Discusses the system used by the Artists Space Gallery in New York City for featuring artworks by artists who are not affiliated with commercial or cooperative galleries. Use of established artists to select artists who are most in need of exposure; Aim of the selection process to avoid...
- GALLERIES. // Prague Post;7/4/2012 supplement, pB8
The article offers information on several art exhibitions in Czech Republic including the "Artbanka: Second Season" at the Artbanka Museum of Young Art (AMOYA) the "City Gallery Prague" and the "Jewish Occultism in the Works of Mark Podwal" at the Robert Guttmanna Gallery.
- WORTH SEEING. Kingsworth, Paul // Ecologist;Jul/Aug2001, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p60
Focuses on an art exhibition at the Flowers East Gallery in Hackney, London, England through July 7, 2001. Source of inspiration for the paintings featured in the exhibit; Number of paintings included in the exhibit.
- GALLERY LISTING. // Flash Art International;May/Jun2012, Vol. 45 Issue 284, p21
A list of art galleries around the world is presented which includes the Tim Van Laere Gallery in Antwerp, Belgium, the Gallery Konzett in Vienna, Austria and the About gallery in Athens, Greece.
- Green Chalk Contemporary is new gallery in. // Works + Conversations;2013, Issue 27, p69
The article offers information on the Green Chalk Contemporary gallery in Monterey, California which introduces alternative tourist art typical in the area.
- Our Pick of the month. // India Today;8/26/2013, p48
The article previews the art exhibition "Beyond the Canvas" at Tao Art Gallery in Mumbai, India from September 1 to 10, 2013.
- `Contrasts in Clay'. Ricciardiello, Anna // Craft Arts International;1995, Issue 32, p102
Features the 1994 exhibition `Contrasts in Clay' at the Golden Canvas Gallery in Sydney, Australia. Focus on fine contemporary Australian crafts; Emphasis on studio ceramics; Participating artists.
- GALLERIES-UPTOWN. // New Yorker;5/13/2002, Vol. 78 Issue 11, p16
Presents a schedule for art exhibitions in several galleries in the New York City.