Artist as visionary
- OPEN HOUSE. Swearingen, Jay // Oklahoma Today;Nov/Dec2001, Vol. 51 Issue 7, p20
Highlights the third annual Norman Holiday Arts Walk in Oklahoma as December 2001. Types of art exhibited by the galleries; Views of various art directors on the exhibitions; Inclusion of a tree lighting ceremony during the artwalk.
- WORTH SEEING. Kingsworth, Paul // Ecologist;Jul/Aug2001, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p60
Focuses on an art exhibition at the Flowers East Gallery in Hackney, London, England through July 7, 2001. Source of inspiration for the paintings featured in the exhibit; Number of paintings included in the exhibit.
- Our Pick of the month. // India Today;8/26/2013, p48
The article previews the art exhibition "Beyond the Canvas" at Tao Art Gallery in Mumbai, India from September 1 to 10, 2013.
- GALLERIES-UPTOWN. // New Yorker;5/13/2002, Vol. 78 Issue 11, p16
Presents a schedule for art exhibitions in several galleries in the New York City.
- Dans les galeries parisiennes. // Beaux Arts Magazine;nov2011, Issue 329, p112
The article presents a list of selected art gallery exhibitions in Paris, France, and France which will be open from 6-10 p.m. on October 20, 2011 including "Pascal Convert" at the Ã‰ric Dupont gallery at the Marais, "Jan Manciska" at the Jocelyn Wolff gallery in East Paris, and "La fabrique...
- Dealers shy of Abu Dhabi return. Katz, Marisa Mazria // Art Newspaper;Sep2010, Issue 216, p57
The article reports on the disclosure that over a third of the art galleries that participated in the initial edition of Abu Dhabi Art in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates in 2009 will not participate in the second show slated from November 4-7, 2010.
- BRUNEI. // ArtAsiaPacific Almanac;2012, p106
The article provides information on the art scene in Brunei. Topics addressed include the "Kaleidoscope Art Exhibition" held at the Brunei Museum and Art Gallery, exhibitions held in commercial art galleries located in the capital city, Bandar Seri Begawan, and the exhibition "Tell Me Ten Words...
- Strina gallery turns 40 and aims for the moon. C. B. // Art Newspaper;Sep2013 Brazil Supplement, p17
The article briefly announces that the Galeria Luisa Trina in SÃ£o Paulo, Brazil will be holding a series of exhibitions beginning in December 2013 in celebration of its 40th anniversary, including shows featuring works by artists such as Renata Lucas, Lygia Pape and Antoni Muntadas.
- MISE EN ABYME. Henry, Karen // Afterimage;Jul/Aug2000, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p13
Reviews the art exhibition entitled Mirror's Edge at the Vancouver Art Gallery in British Columbia from March 18 through August 13, 2000.