ESPN FILM TACKLES WEST POINT 'CODE' VIOLATION
- Codebreakers. Lowry, Brian // Daily Variety;12/9/2005, Vol. 289 Issue 50, p8
The article reviews the television program "Codebreakers," directed by Rod Holcomb and starring Scott Glenn, Jeff Roop and Zachery Bryan.
- Surf School. // Girls' Life;Jun/Jul2006, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p34
The article reviews the motion picture "Surf School," directed by Joel Silverman and starring Corey Sevier and Harland Williams.
- 'The Secret'. Besserglik, Bernard // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;10/12/2007 Weekend Edition, Vol. 400, p22
The article reviews the film "The Secret," directed by Vincent Perez, and starring David Duchovny and Corey Sevier.
- Decoys (Film). Lowe, Mark; Howard, Brendan // Video Store Magazine;7/18/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 29, p20
Reviews the film "Decoys," starring Corey Sevier and Stefanie Von Pfetten, released on DVD and videotape.
- MAGIC VALLEY: FILM FESTIVAL FEATURE FILLED WITH IDAHO TIES. Prentice, George // Boise Weekly;3/14/2012, Vol. 20 Issue 38, p29
The article reviews the film "Magic Valley," starring Scott Glenn, directed by Jaffe Zinn.
- BACKDRAFT (Film). Sragow, Michael // New Yorker;6/17/91, Vol. 67 Issue 17, p22
Reviews the film "Backdraft," starring Scott Glenn and Kurt Russell.
- BACKDRAFT (Film). Sragow, Michael // New Yorker;7/1/91, Vol. 67 Issue 19, p16
Reviews the film "Backdraft," starring Scott Glenn and William Baldwin.
- Corey Sevier. // Tribute;Feb2004, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p56
Interviews actor Corey Sevier regarding his role in the motion picture "Decoys." Description of his character; Overview of the film; Information on the aliens in the motion picture.
- Saga of a Magnificent Seven. Schickel, Richard; Worrell, Denise // Time;10/3/1983, Vol. 122 Issue 14, p80
The article reviews the film "The Right Stuff," starring Ed Harris, Scott Glenn and Fred Ward, directed by Philip Kaufman.