- Taking the Show on the Road. // Natural History;Sep2006, Vol. 115 Issue 7, p69
This article presents information on traveling exhibitions of the American Museum of Natural History. Millions of visitors to Manhattan enjoy the Museum's special and permanent exhibitions each year. But there are also millions of people who never come to New York City who take advantage of the...
- Around the Country. // Natural History;Jul/Aug2012, Vol. 120 Issue 7, p44
The article presents a list of exhibitions at natural history and science museums in the U.S. as of July 2012, including "Echoes of the Past: The Buddhist Cave Temples of Xiangtangshan," "North American Indian Cultures," and "Creatures of Light: Nature's Bioluminescence."
- Voyage of Engagement. Vitali, Vanda // Natural History;Apr2005, Vol. 114 Issue 3, p41
Provides information on an exhibition on the collapse of ancient societies to be held at the Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County, California on May 1, 2005.
- Around the Country. // Natural History;Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 119 Issue 7, p44
Several reviews of science museums exhibitions are offered such as "Dinosaur Hall" at the Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County, "Forces of Nature" at Arizona Science Center in Phoenix, Arizona, and "Whales: Giants of the Deep," at The Field Museum in Chicago, Illinois.
- HISTORY AND SCIENCE MUSEUMS. // New York;1/15/2007, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p74
A directory of history and science museums and exhibits is presented, including "New York Divided: Slavery and the Civil War" at the New York Historic Society, "Yellowstone to Yukon" at the American Museum of Natural History, and "A Rakish History of Men's Wear" at the New York Public Library.
- LIZARDS & SNAKES: ALIVE! // Natural History;Sep2006, Vol. 115 Issue 7, p68
This article reviews the exhibition "Lizards & Snakes: Alive! at the American Museum of Natural History, which is open to the public through January 7, 2007.
- Science for the unconverted. // Vital;Summer2006, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p9
This article reviews the "Visions of Science" traveling exhibition at the Booth Museum of Natural History, Thinktank, and Catmose Gallery in England.
- Exhibition: Art shadowing science. Martin, Colin // Nature;7/5/2007, Vol. 448 Issue 7149, p26
The article reviews the exhibition "Systema metropolis," at the Natural History Museum in london, England from June 15 to November 7, 2007.
- SOME GREAT DINOSAUR EXHIBITS. // World Almanac for Kids;2004, p59
The article looks at museum exhibits of dinosaurs in the United States. The Academy of Natural Sciences in Philadelphia has a new dinosaur hall, and Giganotosaurus is the star. The American Museum of Natural History in New York City has the biggest collection of dinosaur fossils in the world,...