- Imperial War Museum. // Teaching History;Jun94, Issue 76, p5
Announces an exhibition on `The Wartime Kitchen and Garden' at the Imperial War Museum in England.
- Where were you on December 7? // World War II;Mar2002, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p6
Editorial. Reports on the exhibition titled, 'The D-Day Invasions of the Pacific,' at the New Orleans, Louisiana-based National D-Day Museum. Events during the opening of the exhibition; Reaction of veterans on the exhibition; Information on the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor in Hawaii on...
- National D-Day Museum unveils new Pacific War exhibition. Haskew, Michael E. // World War II;Nov2001, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p6
Presents information on the Pacific War exhibition to be unveiled by the National D-Day Museum in New Orleans on December 7, 2001. Total exhibition area; Depiction of history of the struggle in the Pacific Region; Cost of the exhibition.
- MET Studio tells the story of Duxford airfield. Banks, Tom // Design Week (Online Edition);11/20/2012, p3
The article offers information on an exhibition at the Imperial War Museum Duxford that will show the history of Duxford as an operational airfield from 1918-1961.
- NEW WAR OF 1812 EXHIBIT SHOWCASES CANADIAN HISTORY. // Esprit de Corps;Jul2012, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p22
The article reviews the War of 1812 exhibition titled "One War, Four Perspectives," at the Canadian War Museum from June 13, 2012 through January 6, 2013.
- THE HOLOCAUST EXHIBITION. Green, Laurence // Contemporary Review;Aug2000, Vol. 277 Issue 1615, p96
Presents information on the Holocaust Exhibition at the Imperial War Museum in London, England which was created in honor of those people who perished during the Nazi tyranny. Discussion on the experiences of the Jews in Europe during World War II; Information on an item displayed at the...
- Promises, Promises. Downing, Taylor // History Today;Apr83, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p56
Features the 'Middle East' exhibition at the Imperial War Museum in London, England. Events featured in the exhibition.
- ICONYX DRAFTED FOR MUSEUM:. // Pro Sound News;Aug2009, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p43
The article reviews the exhibition "The Last 100 Yards" at the National Infantry Museum in Columbus, Georgia, in 2009.
- "The Animals' War.". Rees, Simon // Military History;Sep2007, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p72
The article reviews the exhibition "The Animals War," at the Imperial War Museum in North Manchester, England from May 26, 2007 and January 6, 2008.