A Tale of Three Pregnancies
- Moore, Cher do HBO `Walls.' Hettrick, Scott // Hollywood Reporter;11/17/95, Vol. 339 Issue 45, p1
Focuses on the involvement of actress Demi Moore and Cher in the HBO Showcase film `If These Walls Could Talk.' Women's rights and issues tackled in the film; Co-production of the series.
- Five. Fries, Laura // Variety Movie Reviews;10/ 6/2011, Issue 282, p1
The article reviews the television program "Five," directed by Demi Moore, Jennifer Ansiton and Penelope Spheeris.
- Pictures of Hollis Woods. Gliatto, Tom // People;12/10/2007, Vol. 68 Issue 24, p50
The article reviews the made for television movie "Pictures of Hollis Woods," starring Jodelle Ferland and Sissy Spacek.
- Cher. // Time;3/17/1975, Vol. 105 Issue 11, p72
The article reviews the television program "Cher," starring by Cher Sarkesian Bono, by CBS Corp.
- Cher: The Farewell Tour (TV program). Kelleher, Terry // People;4/14/2003, Vol. 59 Issue 14, p34
Reviews the television program 'Cher: The Farewell Tour.'
- AND ZOE IT GOES! Gliatto, Tom // People;8/9/2010, Vol. 74 Issue 3, p37
The article presents a review of the premiere episode of the third season of the television program "The Rachel Zoe Project" starring Rachel Zoe and Demi Moore.
- Pictures of Hollis Woods. Fries, Laura // Variety Movie Reviews;11/30/2007, p1
The article reviews the television program "Pictures of Hollis Woods," directed by Tony Bill and starring Sissy Spacek and Alfre Woodward.
- Crazy eights. Tucker, Ken // Entertainment Weekly;11/21/97, Issue 406, p105
Reviews television programs airing at 8 pm in the fall of 1997. Concern over whether the programs are suitable for child viewers; The themes explored on such programs as `The Nanny' and `Friends'; Reviews of programs such as `Cosby' and `Sabrina, the Teenage Witch.'
- CREATIVE REVIEW. // Televisual;Oct2009, p22
The article focuses on advertisements created by remix artist group, Addictive TV, for the 2009 Europa League Championship of football, and also reviews the television program "Jinx," for which SumCreative production company has created 200 vfx shots.