WHILE WE'RE AT IT
- WHILE WE'RE AT IT. Neuhaus, Richard John // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Dec1996, Issue 68, p54
Presents information on the article written by Alyssa Katz of the "Nation" on the documentary television series "With God on Our Side: The Rise of the Religious Right." Value of the historical perspective of the series; Status of evangelical Christians in the U.S.; Political involvement of...
- THE TO-DO LIST. // Los Angeles Magazine;Jan2016, Vol. 61 Issue 1, p51
The article presents a list of media including TV series "Baskets" on television channel FX, music album "American Appetite" by musical group Harriet, and media company Neflix's documentary series "Chelsea Does".
- A post-apology national history: FIRST AUSTRALIANS: THE UNTOLD STORY OF AUSTRALIA. Davis, Therese // Metro;Dec2008, Issue 159, p104
The article reviews the documentary television series "First Australians," directed by Rachel Perkins.
- Tasmanian Church's reverse missionaries solution. Kroenert, Tim // Eureka Street;6/4/2010, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p5
The article reviews the television program "The Mission" directed by Varcha Sidwell.
- High School Confidential. Lowry, Brian // Variety Movie Reviews;3/10/2008, p1
The article reviews the documentary television program "High School Confidential."
- Missing Persons Unit. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);10/22/2007, Vol. 59 Issue 43, p130
The article reviews the television program "Missing Persons Unit."
- Pythons Make IFC's 'Cut' Vernadakis, George // Multichannel News;3/30/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 13, p64
The article reviews the television program "Monthy Python: Almost the Truth (The Lawyer's Cut)."
- Dreaming of Achievement in Award Shows. Patterson, Rob // Progressive Populist;6/15/2012, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p21
The article comments on issues related to the entertainment industry in the U.S. It criticizes the Oscar and Grammy Awards for being more of entertainment events than award ceremonies. The author also offers a review of the television series "American Weed" and the documentary television program...
- The First Ten Years. // Time;11/25/1957, Vol. 70 Issue 22, p85
The article reviews the documentary television program "Wide Wide World," from National Broadcasting Co. Inc.