- UN's digital bows. // Daily Variety;10/28/2004, Vol. 285 Issue 19, p6
Reports that TLN Telelatino, an ethnic specialty channel, will launch three premium Italian digital television channels in one package in Canada in November 2004.
- VANITIES. // Vanity Fair;Jan2005, Issue 533, p72
Features the TV program "The Magazine" in the U.S. Description of one episode titled "Lunch-with-Hitchens Challenge;" Accusation made to Edwin Coaster for sabotaging the TV franchise in the telephone; Response of Leslie Moonves, chairman and CEO of CBS TV network, regarding the matter.
- In the Life interviews Howard Dean, looks at circuit parties, lesbian rabbis. // Empty Closet;Feb2004, Issue 365, pB1
Reviews the television program "In the Life."
- passions: Doctor Who. // BOYZ;12/11/2008, Issue 902, p78
The article focuses on the television program "Doctor Who." The show was originally made as a children's program, but it became more adult over the years. The author shares his experience of attending a "Doctor Who" convention in Newcastle, England. The author was amazed to see the age span of...
- friends till the end. // Cosmo Girl;May2004, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p52
Presents a quiz about the episodes and cast of the television program "Friends."
- Here's to Local Yokels. Bednarski, P. J. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/27/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 43, p49
Presents an article on the concept of the variety show "Gimme the Mike!," from Post-Newsweek. Views on local television in the U.S.
- THE FACTUAL COMMISSION. // Televisual;Winter2004 Supplement, p19
Focuses on reality television programs in London, England. Opportunities for growth of the reality television business; Inspiration of ideas through slot-driven and commission-driven approaches; Development fund by the television broadcaster.
- PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT. // Entertainment Weekly;5/26/2006, Issue 878, p18
The article reports that for the finale for the U.S. TV series The Office, character Jim confessed his love to Pam. Comment on the series is presented.
- 'Lost' in Transition. Jensen, Jeff; Armstrong, Jennifer // Entertainment Weekly;4/20/2007, Issue 930, p10
The article discusses the television program "Lost." Even though the show is seeing lower ratings than previous seasons, it is still number one in its time slot for the 18 to 49 demographic. The falling ratings have been blamed on the show's frustrating mysteriousness, which the producers are...