Prevent surge-related damage
- Untitled. // NSTA Recommends;2008, p10
The article reviews the video recording about patients' behavioral displays from a psychological perspective.
- Media: Video. Wood, Irene // Booklist;Jul97, Vol. 93 Issue 21, p1827
Reviews the videotape `When the Bough Breaks: Identifying Behavioral Problems Early.'
- Adolescent Sexual Behavior: Impact of Decision Making. Penhollow, Tina M. // American Journal of Health Behavior;May/Jun2008, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p330
The article review the documentary video recording titled Adolescent Sexual Behavior: Impact of Decision Making, by Paula Mozen.
- New video helps night shift cope. // Candy Industry;Feb97, Vol. 162 Issue 2, p14
Reports on the introduction of the `Survival Skills for the Night Shift Workers,' produced by the American Institute of Baking (AIB). Focus on the comparison of night shift workers with their day shift counterparts; Contact information.
- Top Secret: A Friend's Cry for Help. Peasley, R. // School Library Journal;Jun90, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p80
Reviews the videotape `Top Secret: A Friend's Cry for Help,` by HRM.
- Audiovisual Review: Video: Business Education. Mandell, Phyllis Levy; Gordon,, Anitra // School Library Journal;Mar99, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p142
Reviews the videotape `That's Marketing!: Understanding Consumer Behavior.'
- GUIDANCE--GENERAL. Sibley, Carol Hanson // School Library Journal;Nov88, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p72
Reviews the video recording 'Teenage Troubles: How to Survive the Teenage Years,' released by Human Relations Media.
- "Family Fundamentals: Teenage Suicide Prevention". // Guidance & Counseling;Sep92, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p71
Reviews the video recording ""Family Fundamentals: Teenage Suicide Prevention"."
- Bear Necessities. // T+D;Aug2005, Vol. 59 Issue 8, p66
Reviews the video recording "The Bear Essentials of Business," by Learncom Inc.