- REALITY TV GONE WRONG. B. H. // Home Media Retailing;5/15/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 20, p16
Reviews the reality TV program "National Lampoon's Last Reality 2."
- Brawny Academy. Wheat, Alynda // Entertainment Weekly;6/30/2006, Issue 884/885, p151
The article reviews the television program "Brawny Academy."
- One Ocean View. // Entertainment Weekly;8/4/2006, Issue 889, p61
The article reviews the reality television program "One Ocean View."
- Dancing Fools. Flynn, Gillian // Entertainment Weekly;8/4/2006, Issue 889, p57
The article reviews the television program "So You Think You Can Dance."
- TALES OF INNOCENTS ABROAD. Kirschbaum, Erik // Variety;1/21/2008, Vol. 409 Issue 9, p21
The article reviews the German reality television program "Goodbye Deutschland!," produced by Teutonic TV, which chronicles the adventures of persons who choose to leave Germany.
- BOUGHT AND SOLD. Vernadakis, George // Multichannel News;4/23/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 17, p20
The article reviews the reality-television program "Bought and Sold."
- Age of Love. Greenblatt, Leah // Entertainment Weekly;6/22/2007, Issue 940, p62
The article reviews the reality television program "Age of Love," featuring Mark Phillippoussis
- Top Chef 3: Miami. Gallo, Phil // Variety Movie Reviews;6/13/2007, p1
The article reviews the reality television program "Top Chef 3: Miami."
- Back to Reality at TCA. Grossman, Ben // Broadcasting & Cable;1/16/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 3, p16
The article reveals that the unscripted television (TV) series will continue to be a mainstay of the cable industry, according to the Television Critics Association. It is mentioned that roughly two-thirds of the programs presented to TV reporters were unscripted. The article notes several TV...