- The Main Factor. Higgins, John M. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/27/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 43, p16
Reviews the television news program "The O'Reilly Factor," anchored by Bill O'Reilly on the Fox News Channel.
- 1996 a year in television. // Advocate;01/21/97, Issue 724/5, p105
Reviews a number of television programs that had leading actors playing gay roles in 1996. Review of the `South Bank Show: k.d. lang,' `P.O.V.: The Transformation,' and `Losing Chase'; Other reviews.
- Crazy eights. Tucker, Ken // Entertainment Weekly;11/21/97, Issue 406, p105
Reviews television programs airing at 8 pm in the fall of 1997. Concern over whether the programs are suitable for child viewers; The themes explored on such programs as `The Nanny' and `Friends'; Reviews of programs such as `Cosby' and `Sabrina, the Teenage Witch.'
- CREATIVE REVIEW. // Televisual;Oct2009, p22
The article focuses on advertisements created by remix artist group, Addictive TV, for the 2009 Europa League Championship of football, and also reviews the television program "Jinx," for which SumCreative production company has created 200 vfx shots.
- Medicine and the Media. Lynch, Margaret A.; Hampton, J.R.; Norton, Alan // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);5/22/1982, Vol. 284 Issue 6328, p1553
Reviews several television programs in medicine. 'Brass Tacks' Report' aired over BBC2; '40 Minutes' aired over BBC2; 'Is Your Brain Really Necessary?' aired over Yorkshire Television.
- Thirty reviews in 30 days? No problem! // Daily Variety;10/5/2011, Vol. 313 Issue 3, p2
The article presents the author's insights on the number of television (TV) programs to be reviewed for 30 days in he considers that reviewing 30 TV programs for 30 days was not healthy for anybody.
- Axis of weasels. Brownworth, Victoria A. // Bay Area Reporter;11/2/2006, Vol. 36 Issue 44, p34
The article reviews several television programs related to gays including "Nightline," "Shut Up and Sing," and "The O'Reilly Factor."
- That Was Then (TV program). Speier, Michael // Daily Variety;9/27/2002, Vol. 276 Issue 83, p8
Reviews the television program 'That Was Then,' directed by Alan Myerson.
- Survivor: Panama--Exile Island. Gliatto, Tom // People;2/27/2006, Vol. 65 Issue 8, p51
The article reviews the reality television show "Survivor: Panama--Exile Island."