- Status seeking. Eadon, Tim // Money Marketing;8/9/2007, p34
The article presents the author's comments on how the Personal Finance Society (PFS) of Great Britain is playing a major role in shaping the future of its members. The PFS is the biggest professional body for financial advisers and planners in the Great Britain. It also provides members with...
- Not Your Father's Association. Ritchlin, Lance // Journal of Financial Planning;Aug2013, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p9
The author offers opinions on the Financial Planning Association (FPA). The metaphor of a home being remodeled over a long period of time as circumstances change is used to express how FPA must change as its circumstances, either offering new services to members, such as expanding electronic...
- Web Directory. // Journal of Financial Planning;Sep2002, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p14
This section presents a directory of Web sites related to the Financial Planning Association in September 2002.
- Web Directory. // Journal of Financial Planning;Mar2003, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p14
This section presents information on Web sites about financial planning. All Financial Planning Association (FPA) members and the academic community are invited to submit entries for the 2003 Call for Papers competition, sponsored by the FPA and the Journal of Financial Planning. Deadline is...
- Need legal or financial advice? // Money (Australia Edition);Mar2006, Issue 77, p81
The article presents a list of Web sites and organizations that would be helpful for people who are experiencing financial problems, including the Association of Superannuation Funds of Australia and Baycorp Advantage.
- Website of the Month: National Association of Financial & Estate Planning (NAFEP). Anders, Susan B. // CPA Journal;Fall2004, Vol. 75 Issue 3, p71
Reviews the Web site of the National Association of Financial & Estate Planning.
- CII set to bring in modular diploma from 2006. Shaw, Sam; Salmon, James // Money Marketing;11/17/2005, p7
The article reports on the introduction of a new diploma in financial planning by the Chartered Insurance Institute in 2006. The diploma course is part of the institute's phased replacement of AFPC with a new modular system. Seven new units will be added including personal tax, trusts, the tax...
- CFP Global Certification. // Practical Accountant;Jan2003, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p18
Reports on the International CFP Council and Certified Financial Planner Board of Standard's selection of Financial Planning Standards Board as the name of the international entity to administer the CFP certification program worldwide.
- Your Voice. Irish, Maureen // Journal of Financial Planning;Jul2002, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p10
This article provides information on a section of the Journal of Financial Planning called Voice. With her knowledge of the industry and the profession and an ability to closely examine the issues, editor Shelley A. Lee will make sure that Voice provides analysis that goes beyond the reporting...